Chapter Fifteen

"I wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy," I sung while grabbing my things and getting ready to leave Chase, Shane, and Gabriel's house. Once the song was done, I heard someone starting to clap.

"I didn't know you had it in you!" Chase said walking into his room.

"Why thank you kind sir! I didn't know you didn't know that I had it in me whatever it may be," I said most likely confusing him.

"Um... yea..." he said looking a little flustered.

"Nevermind... anyways... what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I came up to invite you to stay here and eat dinner with all of us. My mom wanted to know, mostly," he said while blushing.

"I see... well, I guess I can't disappoint your mum, now can I?" I asked him. "I just have to go get some different clothes to wear. Wanna come with?"

"I guess you can't and sure, I guess. I have to go get some other clothes too," he said.

"Don't you have clothes here at your house?" I asked.

"Yea but my older brother is coming home tonight so we need fancy looking clothes to wear and all of mine are at the dorms," he said.

"Ah, makes sense. Does that mean I have to wear a dress?" I asked with a look of disgust on my face.

"You don't have to but my mom might want you to," he said.

"Alright... let's go back to the dorms," I said grabbing my things and heading towards the middle door.

"Um... Angel?" I heard Chase ask.

"Yes'm?" I ask him. I always say yes'm. I should really think of something else to say when someone says my name.

"You do know that the door to the hallway is to the left, right?" he asked me.

"Psh... I knew that... I was just... grabbing a coat!" I said getting into his closet and grabbing a coat. Nice save, Ang, nice save, I thought to myself. "Ready?" I asked him.

"As ready as I'll ever be I believe," he said and walked out the door. As we walked to his car I heard people screaming. It sounds like little kids.

"Give me back my gun!" a guy said.

"No, it's my gun now, sucka!" I heard a girl voice say as we started walking down the stairs. When we got all the way down the stairs, I saw a little boy and little girl with a toy gun fighting over it at the bottom of the stairs.

"Give it back or I'll tell mom!" the boy said. These two looked almost identical if it weren't for the girl having longer hair than the boy.

"No! It's mine!" the girl shouted while hugging the toy gun close to her.

"Luce and Lucy, stop! Why are you fighting over a toy gun?" Chase asked them.

"Because it's my gun and he stole it from me so I stole it back because I wanted to play with it," Lucy said acting calmly.

"It's my gun! I got it for Christmas! Don't you remember, Ase?" the little boy, I assume to be Luce, asked Chase.

"Yes, I remember Luce. Give him back his toy, Lucy," Chase said.

"This is so unfair!" she said handing the boy his toy.

"Are these two your brother and sister as well?" I asked Chase. Just then Luce and Lucy looked over to finally see that I was there in the room with them.

"Who's this Ase?" Lucy asked.

"Yea, they are my siblings sadly. Luce, Lucy, this is Angel. Angel this is Luce and Lucy," Chase said introducing us to each other.

"Why is she here?" Lucy asked.

"She's here because Shae, Gabe, and I invited her here," Chase said.

"Is she the only girl your parents have had?" I asked Chase quietly. Chase simply nods his head then an idea popped into my head. "Is she girly? Like... does she wear dresses and put on make-up?" I asked Chase with interest.

"Yea, which is surprising considering how many brothers she has," Chase said.

"How many brothers does she have?" I asked very interested now.

"She has twelve brothers and no sisters," Chase stated after counting on his hands. 

"Wow!" I said putting my hands on my hips and turning towards Lucy. "Lucy, do you want me to help you get ready for tonight once I get back?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit up as she shook her head violently yes and saying, "That would be amazing! Please!"

"Alright," I said while laughing, "when we get back I'll help you!"

__________________________________________________________

Alrighty, sorry it's short! I promise I am! I haven't had time to write since I've been so busy... anyways... next chapter I will try and make longer! I hope you enjoyed this and hope ya keep reading! Thanks for reading by the way!

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Ya know, whatever ya wanna do! :D