number / 02

i use alot of japanese in the chapter since i'm starting to use japanese more regularly around my mom so just so u know: arigato = thank u / dou itashimashite =  you're welcome / mata ashita = see you tomorrow / jaa ne = see you / !!!:)

    it was a cold day out for y/n. the breeze hit his face as he stepped out of his apartment building. he warms himself but ever so slightly with his hot breath, and starts walking towards school. y/n sighs as he hears loud motorcycles pass by, being as loud as ever. it's too early for you to be this loud.. y/n thinks as he finally arrives to the entrance of his middle school. he heads to his small locker, grabbing out two notebooks and a sketchbook. he smiles to himself as he looks into the small mirror on his locker. damn i'm handsome 😘😘 y/n thinks as he flirts with himself. he fixes his hair quickly and shuts his locker door.

(y/n's preferred looks, but u can literally think of anything it's y/n!! :>)

          y/n steps into history, and sits down in his seat, by the window. he rests his head down on his desk, already very very tired. just before y/n was about to go into slumber, he felt a tap on his shoulder. eh? y/n opens an eye, looking at the banana haired male. just before y/n screams out of shock, kazutora puts a hand over his mouth, and points to the door. y/n slowly nods with a flustered look on his face and crawls behind desks with kazutora, finally reaching the door. just before kazutora could touch the door knob, y/n hears a angry elder. "no escaping my classroom young men!!" the elder yells, grabbing his ruler. y/n feels eyes staring at him. i've never got in trouble- oh no- "and how did you get into this class mr. hanemiya?! your supposed to be at the office!" the man yells. kazutora snickers.

            kazu grabs y/n's hand, gets off the floor and opens the door, running as fast as he can "ah!- i can't run fast!" y/n yells. kazutora chuckles and slows his pace, stopping at the men's restroom. he brings y/n into the largest stall, locking it in the process. kazutora sighs, and looks at y/n smiling. "hehe! that was fun, anyways, can i have your number?" kazutora says. "eh- first of all! when did you come to this school? second, why would you want my number? literally all you did was give me a head injury and a ride home!" y/n yells at the taller male. "okay well... first, i've always been at this school! i've just never seen you since now, since were in different classes.. second, i want to stay in touch! i dont know why, but last night was really fun! i've never felt fun! well except for when i was in toman.." kazutora says, but murmurs the last part. toman? what's that? y/n shrugs it off, and gets out his phone. he unlocks the device and gives the phone to kazutora. "fine. put your number in" y/n says with no expression whatsoever.

                  kazutora's face lights up with excitement. "really!!" kazutora squeals, putting his number in. y/n blushes out of embarrassment, hugging himself. kazutora opens y/n's arms, and wraps his own arms around the other, giving a small squeeze within the process. y/n slightly pushes the other off of him, hinting the other to let go. kazutora gets the hint and lets go, smiling at y/n. "arigato, n/n." kazutora says. "dou itashimashite, kazu." y/n says, a soft smiling plant his red face. "yay! you used a nickname!" kazutora says, booping the other. "haha.. guess i did.." y/n quietly says, fiddling with his shirt. "well, mata ashita, y/n!" kazutora says, unlocking the stall and leaving. jaa ne..

timeskip to afterschool , cuz im in class writing this and im tired :p

y/n walks out of school, looking at his phone while he walks through the crowd of teenagers. who is blowing up my phone? y/n thinks to himself as he watches his phone get another notification from ***-***-****. he unlocks his phone, typing in his password. he scrolls to the top and reads.

*** : hey!
*** : uhghghh the principal is scolding medq!!
*** : he can just shut his bitch ass up
*** : i got in trouble for fighting
*** : he called me a crybaby6 >:(((eEDjckr
*** : answer meeeeeee
*** : y/nnnn???
*** : ughhhhhh
*** : "my key" 🤓🔑
*** : fuck my nose is bleeding
***  : brb!1!!!

y/n<3 : excuse me, but who tf are youz? 🤨🤨

*** : kazutora ;DDDD

y/n<3 changed ***'s nickname to kazu:)

kazu:) : yayyayyayyayayayayay!!!
y/n<3 : please stop blowing me up istg.

i hope you enjoyed this!!!! :)
follow for more kazu content <3

810 words