night / 01

it's really bad so i'm sorry in advance:(((

y/n was a simple guy. he was very shy, but would talk to friends time to time. he got b's in all of his classes, and he liked art. currently, he's studying for history at 12am. ugh this is so confusing.. y/n thinks to himself. then, something clicks in his brain, like in the movies. i'm gonna go for a walk, this is too stressful. y/n thinks as he opens his closet. he picks out some nice clothes, just incase he meets a cute guy. he puts on his clothes and sighs.

   y/n walks out of his apartment and follows the trail behind his apartment building. he smiles to himself as he thinks of his cat, kai. kai could bright up his day just by laying in his lap, but of course there were times where he could be annoying by eating his homework.. but he didn't mind, he wasn't going to turn it in anyways. y/n is snapped out of his thoughts as he gets hit on the side of his head, his body falling to the ground. he winces at the blood oozing out of his head. what the hell happened? y/n thinks as he hold his injured head. "holy fuck! i thought you were mikey! shit!" the banana haired boy says as he goes up to the male. "don't." y/n say coldly as he flinches away from the others touch.

"shit.." the male mummers to himself as he watches the boy in front of him bleed. "who the fuck do you think you are? hitting someone in the head a fucking wrench? what are you psycho?!" y/n screams at the male in front of him. "ah-'' the boy says. "you know what? could you be nice enough to help me go home?" y/n cuts off the male as he takes off his scarf and wraps it around his head. "fuck- a- yeah. yeah i could." the boy says dumbfounded. y/n nods as he stands up. "you got a car or something? i really dont wanna walk." y/n says as he watches the taller male stand up. "i got a motorcycle.. is that okay?" the boy asks. y/n nods in approval.

the mysterious male leads y/n to his black bike. woah! y/n thinks as he watches the male get on the front of the bike. "you coming?" the boy says. y/n nods, getting on the back of the bike carefully. "where we going?" the boy asks. "*** ***** st." y/n answers. the boy nods as he starts the engine, driving the bike to the destination. "holy shit!!! this is so fun!" y/n yells out as he puts his hands up in the air for a split second. the male driving smiles slightly, almost chuckling at the other. "what's your name? also sorry for hitting you. i guess i am psycho!" the male yells just enough for the boy to hear him.

"i'm y/n! and it's okay i guess.. just don't go hitting random people because that's really dumb!" y/n yells. the boy slowly nods. "my names kazutora..most people call me kazu." kazutora says while we stop at a stop sign. "i like your name. did your mom or dad give it to you?" y/n asks. "my mom.. my dad didn't really care." kazutora says. y/n nods, not continuing to talk about the topic. "you know y/n your really loud.." kazutora says as he pulls up to the males house. "really? i must have a lot of energy even for having a injured head!" y/n laughs as he gets off the bike slowly. kazutora frowns. "hey.. it's okay.. you just thought it was someone named "mickey" right?" y/n says softly. kazutora bursts out laughing. "haha!! mickey?? his name is mikey!" kazutora says through laughs. y/n blushes out of embarrassment. "sorry! i didn't really remember their name.." y/n says quietly. kazutora quits laughing. "it's okay.. anyways.. see ya n/n!" kazutora says with a smile on his face. "bye!" y/n says with a smile.

kazutora rides off, going into the street. y/n smiles to himself as he goes up to his apartment on the 3rd floor. he grabs his keys and unlocks his door, and check the time. oh shit- it's already almost 2!! i have school tomorrow :( y/n thinks as he walks into his bedroom, resting on his full sized bed. he closes his eyes and breathes in and out deeply, before feeling the sharp pain in his head. FUCK :(

i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!
if you want more kazutora content follow me :p
ily :)

795 words