3. CORRINATION DAY

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

"Ugh the one thing I hate about ceremonies is the gear." I struggled to put the ceremonial headgear on. It was this big spiky crown that resembled the sun's shape of course. It wasn't as much as the putting it on that hurt, more of the getting it to stay in place.

I usually never wear it. I wear the more simpler version, where it's appropriate size and no one can try pulling it and all my hair out.

"It's so damn big. And not comfortable at all."

"Stop being a baby." Kilorn, my best friend, scolded as he helped tug the crown down and pin it in place.

"How are you the princess but I'm the one who knows more about this than you do?"

"Because you have a sister. I have two annoying brothers who probably know more about women than I do because of all the hours I forced them to play princesses with me."

Kilorn rolled his eyes at my excuse as I cleaned myself off. I wore a golden dress with a gold chain necklace with a sun pendant. My hair was adorned with the golden sun headgear and my hair was pushed back to hang loose behind me.

"I look fine right?"

"Yeah. If you put anything else on, you'll actually blind everyone."

Now I rolled my eyes at him. "Shouldn't you be changed by now?"

Kilorn looked down at himself, the simple white hanging shirt with unbuttoned top and baggy pants. "I think I look fine."

I crossed my arms at him. "I will call your sister if you don't go and change right this second."

Kilorn, without another word, quickly rushed off. I smiled pleasantly. I love using his sister to scare him. I love his sister like my own but honestly, she can put the fear of God in you.

The reason why we had to get dressed up is because my big brother is going to become King. I've been put in charge of the preparations, which has lasted over a week. And I'm not even finished yet.

My name is Aurora Odinsdottir.

I was born here on Asgard. Home to the honorable peacekeepers of the nine realms. My father, my grandfather, and his father before him have all been Kings of Asgard.

It's our legacy, as my father likes to put it and now it is going to be passed down to my oldest brother Thor, God of Thunder.

Yes, you read correctly, God. My brother is the God of Thunder, and my other older brother is the God of Mischief.

I'm a god as well, well goddess. Whereas my brothers have lightning and magic, I have solar energy.

For I am the Goddess of the Sun.