The Truth Reveled

No one pov:

A day before (y/n) went to his dad, there was somethings going on in home world and beach city. It was after a month when Steven had that monster meltdown. He was recovering well and had good therapy. He was getting used to things and things were a bit more normal again. However in home world, the Diamonds found a place after so long. They found the location of Black's Diamond's home. They decided to tell Steven and take him along to try and meet Black. Steven agreed and the crystal gems also came along. They came to this dark old planet. They did found the palace of Black Diamond on top of the world. They landed and went out of the ship to front of the door.

Steven: this place looks big

White: Black is bigger me so it's no wonder why bigger

Blue: lets just go in, I miss her too much to keep waiting

The gang knock on the door. It actually opened up. They went in and started to look around. The Diamonds and Steven went together and the others in different directions. The gems found other gems in black bubbles. They were shocked but then they found something. They found some writing saying that they all willing stayed in bubbles till someone or Black came. While they popped they saw 2 gems reform.

 While they popped they saw 2 gems reform

Pearls: My

Pearls: My...

Garnet: it's okay we are not going to hurt you

Amethyst: who are you 2

Black Pearls: we are Black Diamond's Pearls. Where is she?

Pearl: we don't know. We just got here but the other Diamonds are here.

Black Pearl 1: where did they went here?

Lapis: straight after the entrance

Black Pearl 2: they would be heading to the throne room

Peridot: should we getting going or something?

Bismuth: yeah there is something I don't like about this place

They went off to the hallway were Steven and the Diamonds went. While they were looking, Steven and the Diamonds got to the empty throne room. The Diamonds were shocked and confused. Where is Black?

Yellow: where could she be?

Blue: did something happen?

White: I hope something didn't and make us regret more of what we did

Steven got on the throne. He looked around this giant chair and saw something small. He came to it and looked like a small black box with a button on it. He came to the Diamond and said.

Steven: I found this

They came over and looked confused. Steven looked down and pressed the button. In seconds there was some light on. On the ceiling, some light came from one point and came on the floor. The light formed into Black Diamond but it looked different.

Steven: what is that?  

Yellow: a hologram message

Blue: we rarely use those

White: lets listen to this

The Black Diamond hologram finally Spoke.

Black Diamond Hologram: Hello this is my message to anyone who has found my home. I am not here. I decided to explore a planet that Pink Diamond had before her death. I wanted to know why Rose Quartz defended that planet. I have been keeping tabs on my Diamonds on what's been happening. If you are listening to this, I forgive you for what you did. I hope you may have changed your ways. I care about all of you and wish we gotten along better. This planet I'm going to is also called earth by what the life their call it. I don't know when or if I return. If I don't, release my gems. They willing poof to wait and see if I return or to past the time. I wish you the best of what would happen in the future.

The hologram stops playing. The Diamond were in tears during it and after they began to cry.

Yellow: why did we have to be so cruel?

Blue: I miss you Black

White: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. We should have been better. 

Steven then tried to comfort them. 

Steven: hey she could be on earth somewhere. Also you all changed for the better. She would be very happy about that.

The Diamonds wiped there tears off. They smiled at Steven.

White: thanks for opening our eyes all those years ago. 

Steven: your welcome, how about me and the other gems could try to look for her.

The Diamonds came close to him. 

Diamonds: YES PLEASE STEVEN

After that, they met the other pearls. They already knew the same things. Steven and the crystal gems came home and started to look around earth for any clues. The Diamonds got to home world and took the pearls with them. They hope to find out more and find Black. They don't know that it is really what's left of Black coming to them.