Boxes 'n CDs

It was a pretty calm night, all of the 1a students were chilling either in their dorms or in the common room doing whatever they wished.

There has been a villain attack on the other side of town,it was the result of a drug deposit gone wrong and mister Aizawa had been called in to help with the case.So the students would have 3 days off till their teacher came back.

"I'm booooooard"wined Mina looking away for her phone "yeah same but i have no idea what to do since I'm too tired to train" replied Kirishima "hey,anyone else board?"Mina asked. "Mhm/yeah/yep/yes" the rest of the students said all board to death.

Mina-ugh! What should we do then?

Ochaco-i don't know what do we usually do when were board?

Mina- that's the problem we're never bored cause of- *gasp* of course!when we're board we always go to Midoria he always has something to do!

Kirishima- oh my god yeah!who is in?

Everyone in the common area raised their hand.with that side the page group made up of:  Kirishima,Mina,Ochako,Kaminari,Hagakure,Tsu,Todoroki,Sero,Jiro,and Momo made their way to Deku's room and knocked on the door.

*knock knock*

Nothing

*knock knock*

Nothing

Ochako-Deku?are you there?

Nothing

Jiro- i don't think he's in there, He's not the type to ignore

Mina- yeah your right but were would he be?

Just as she said that they heard football steps coming towards them

Bakugo- what the fuck are you extras doing here?

Kirishima- oh hey Bakubro, we were just coming to see Midoria you know were he is?

Bakugo- tch! Yeah he went home hell be back in three days for school he just wanted to go see his mum to whatever. Like i wouldn't know were MY boyfriend was!

Mina-ohhh ok to bad we were hoping he'd help us ya know... Not be board.

Bakugo- tch!whatever i don't care

Kaminari-lets go in!

All-what!

Kaminari- lets go in, c'mon aren't you curious about what's hiding behind all that All-might merch 

Mina-probably more merch?

Kaminari-well only one way to find out

With that the electric boy kicked down the door and made his way in.he started looking around trying his best to keep his curiosity in check but failing miserably,ending up going through most things trying not to get into the too personal stuff.

A few minutes later,after having gone through most of his room he came out empty handed. To his dismay,kicking down Izuku's door had altered all of the other students who had now joined the crowd at Izuku door.

Kaminari-whelp, i guess you were right,such a pity i was really excited

He said throwing his head back and in disappointment but as he did so something caught is eye.

Kaminari- hey! Guys look!

He did pointing at a rather large square carved into the ceiling

Mina-wait what is that?

Kaminari- the jackpot!

Momo-or in other words something you should leave alone

Mina- not gonna lie I'm kinda curious now