CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33: GOODBYE

"What's her name?" Madara asked

"Kasumi... Uchiha." Akihiko answered

Madara's eyes momentarily widened but quickly composed himself

"An Uchiha? She's quite ugly for an Uchiha." Madara said with a cold look as she kept Kasumi to the floor with only one foot.

"Married an Uchiha." Akihiko corrected him.

Kasumi glared at Akihiko, She she made sure to remember that she needed to beat the living sh*t out of him.

Madara smirked "I really like that look in your eyes darling" Madara stopped to grab a lock of her hair "But... The hair color.. Is something I had despised for all eternity."

Her hair was lighter than Kakashi's, She wondered what could be ugly about her hair, If one day she were to grow really old and start growing white hair. No one would probably even be able to tell.

"Now tell me woman. What are you hiding?" Madara asked

Kasumi only wanted to capture Akihiko, but never did she expect that she would be face to face with Madara too.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kasumi replied

"I can sense something different about your chakra." Madara explained coldly

Uchiha-sama.

'I know. But if I don't get unsealed I won't be able to face him.' The female Uchiha finally answered

Of course you won't be able to do that, The dude squashed my hand.

'Hatake. I hope you can unseal me soon, I must to face my brother.'

Kasumi listened as the female Uchiha started formulating a plan whilst her eyes were still on the ground making it less suspicious, She acted like she was wincing in pain.

However, Madara could only stare at her with such cold eyes.

"You..." Madara removed his foot

"...are wasting my time." He scoffed as he sent Kasumi flying away

Kasumi cursed the man, But on the other hand she was freed meaning she could finally unseal the female Uchiha.

Kasumi stared at her hands which were now swollen and a few of her fingers were definitely broken.

I only have one shot at this, I hope my injuries won't affect this... Kasumi quickly performed handsigns with her injured hands, She winced from pain but never let that stop her.

Madara watched with interested eyes as a poof of smoke appeared with a red light emitting from the smoke and as it slowly dissipated, It revealed another woman.

She was sure he sensed that chakra after all the woman that was previously sealed within her had huge chakra reserves.

Both Madara and Akihiko narrowed their eyes at the woman who looked similar to Kasumi, The only difference was their hair.

Madara sent a kunai at the female Uchiha in the speed of a blink of an eye, However the woman had easily dodged this.

The kunai landed directly in front Kasumi who stared at her stolen hand before wincing from the bruise on her her rib.

Madara Uchiha... Kasumi made sure not to forget his name as the first man who had ever snuck up on her and sent her flying.

"Who are you?" Madara asked with an annoyed expression