1.

Can I be yours?

>Soft shining light, your angelic aura that blends into this sinful world.  Serene and subtle like the moonlit lake. Your eyes so alluring, pulls me in, gravitating me towards you. Are we soulmates? I like to think so...

> Could you look up to the cloudless inky sky? please? Okay good, now we're looking at the same place. Isnt it fascinating how so far apart, our eyes manage to look at the same beauty. Can you close your eyes now? Have you? 

       I can't see for now, but I hope one day I will know and I can just guide your eyes into closing        with a few nudges of my fingers, maybe even stare into yours till you look away from the intensity or pull me closer still. Can you feel me holding both our hands? I want you to imagine that, imagine till I can hold you, however long it takes- maybe even an eternity later. Still, I'd like you to hold you one day before this universe ends. I think it's only fair I get that chance ; to hold my universe before the end of it. 

> I've never imagined running or mapping another body, for I cant even love mine. How will I adore another's when I cant stand my own, I had thought for the longest. Then, like a gust of wind on a June evening, you came. Yes! Oh, how all my pre-conceived notions broke into small pieces - like a crumpled forgotten paper towel fresh out of the laundry. 

I want you. 

         No, not like a child begging for candy in the middle of the street, or like a vulture waiting and wanting the death of an almost gone creature.

I wanted you like how the shore waits and wants for the sea to come kiss its edges, and waits again for the few moments of togetherness. It dries up as it waits for the next one. 

           Oh! how the sea calms its tyranny and softly hugs the seashore. Just how my disdain for love - stopped and lapped at your command, like a dog before its master. 

           I want you like how a person craves sunlight on a winter morning. 

>Cannot promise that you'll be warm from me, I'm cold. As cold as one could be, from never knowing the warmth of another person. As cold and chilling as the icicles, you might even get cuts from trying to close the distance I create with life. 

Still, you melted away the locks of iron, rusted them with your sweet and salty breeze of words and affection. My flowery words with unknown thorns, I may run from what I seek, scared after seeing the blood I draw, from yours, unknowing but still there. 

Would you let me hold you still? Let me map the oasis that is you? Let my fingers dance and let me build a home in your heart? 

>Would you let me be yours?

--------------------------------------------------------☁🌹 ☂--------------------------------------------------------

[Extra outtakes ]

This was pretty fun to write not going to lie, plus the last year ive been longing so much for loving, I just this is a nice outlet, I think? Do tell, if its too much or um the grammar and punctuations too! 

I do like this but I hope I improve as the days pass by. Also I love this song, I'll attach the song I listen to while writing for that specific day? I think it'll be fun. 

Also to anyone reading this, I hope your heart goes ba-thump for a bit :P , though I know probably no one will read this ahaha. I think the outtake is longer than the actual piece (nervous laughter). Im a nervous talker i.e I talk a lot when im a)comfortable b)nervous. 

Either way enjoy this and maybe look forward to more? I dont think all of them will be this mushy, I'd like to delve into other emotions that comes with liking/ loving someone ; actually adoring someone I think that'd be a more appropriate word.