Reversed

Jacob Perez POV

I sighed as me and the boys sat on the couch. I picked up my cold water from the glass table that stood in the middle of the living room, perking my lips to the tip of the watter bottle, gulping the running liquid that slid down my throat.

"It feels good to relax for once." Chresantos said running his stubby fingers through his short curly hair, and adjusting his hat, while afterwards he flung his arm on the couch rest. "Yea, We've been working hard for this new album..Gives me enough time to work on my singing vocals." I looked at our lead singer Craig. "I think you sound pretty good." I wanted to say but knowing me, it might come out the wrong way.

"I Think You Sound Fine To Me." Ray walked out the game room,while plopping on the leather couch next to Craig, wrestling him wildly. "Ahh!'' Craig yelled "Come on dude." He playfully dunked Ray on Chresantos and proceeded to talk.

"You know it's bad." He looked at the ground. "They even used auto-tune on my voice.'' We all sat in silence, staring at Craig while his eyes watered slowly. Chresantos stood and gave Craig a brotherly hug. ''Now Craig, don't worry about that. This is suppose to be a break from tour, aright? You're a great singer and dancer. Plus the fans love you. That's all that matters.'' he hugged him tighter while softly patting his back.

My eyes widen at the sight of a big brother and little brother moment. "Woah." Ray said, sinking down in his seat on the couch. "So when are we gonna give the fans a teaser on this new hit? I believe them people up there are gonna love it." I said looking down at my IPhone5, admiring it. "In two months my hippie." I nodded in approval.

"Two whole months for Mindless Behavior to take over again." I thought.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a loud engine outside as a rush of cool wind brushed against my face. I fluffed my hair and looked out the window with the rest of the 3 sets of eyes that followed, as I looked at the corner of my eye. Keisha and Walter jumped out a black Suburban and scurried to the front of the door. Chresantos jumped over the couch and tripped when he was halfway near the door. I gave a straight expression to Chres while he rubbed his neck getting a hint of embarrassment. "I'll get it." Ray offered as he ran towards the door, opening it.

Keisha walked in with Walter on her trail. "He on her shoes like flip-flops." Ray rapped. Craig,Cresantos, and I laughed. "Enough with the games Ray." Walt said sternly. "This can't be good." Chresantos said quietly, but loud enough for us to hear. "It sure isn't." Keisha said while throwing a stack of papers on the table. "What's this Keisha?" Craig said suspiciously picking up the stack of unheld papers while flipping through them. Keisha sighed loudly like she was desperately frustrated. I watched as Kiesha mumbled to herself angrily as her gaze slowly turned to Craig. I turned and saw the boys staring at the paper Craig was holding.

He placed the paper on the table so all of us can see what he discovered; big red stamped letters in the center of the paper. I swallowed a lump of air trying to get the words out my mouth. All the members' eyes carefully re-read the words.

"Not Approved?" We all said in one quiet, low key.

"What does that mean Keisha?" Ray questioned, as Craig slowly gave her the stack of papers that were scattered on the table. "They didn't like 'Lose It'." Walter said rubbing his forehead, looking down. "What!" we yelled in unison. "They didn't want you singing about girls that way." She sighed "They think you are losing much respect for women ,and don't want you singing or rapping like that at a young age." Keisha said lowly . "Come on now." Craig started, "We are 15 and 16 year olds. We are going to be men pretty soon." "Well until then you might need to start working on a song."