The Docks World?

Narrators' Pov

It was only the matter of time as Jacob blacked out inside the small door going through hundreds of different universes. He twisted and turned trying to wake up, but never seemed to find a way to. That's when everything STOPPED.

I walked in the house after a long day of school with my little brother behind me. I touched my hair as it sat on top of my head , feeling it's softness on my skin. "Can you get out your daydreams little bitch?" my brother said as he pushed passed me. I watched as his braids flopped back and forth till he left into another part of the house. "That's a real hoe." I wanted to speak out ,but I'd rather keep my words to myself this time.

I jogged up stairs with my backpack on my right shoulder, skipping each 2 steps. I turned a slight corner and tumbled twice before I got in a karate position in front of my room door. I stood back up and dusted my shirt and pants while twisting the knob of my room. I slowly walked in while observing my messy room, bi-bi guns and dirty draws in a cluster all over the room. Tossing my heavy bag aside, I walked to the closet to change out my wardrobe into something more comfy.

I rambled and rambled till I found my shorts, no luck at all. I searched some more places in the closet, trying to find clues of where this nigga put my shorts. "Let me ask him myself." I walked over to the window to see if I spotted my brother anywhere around the front yard. I looked left, right, and left again.

There's my youngest brother, talking to older gang bangers that lived up the street. I shook my head and went back to the closet, tossing more clothes to the side till I finally came to a closet I've never seen before , smaller then any closet before. I scrunched my eyebrows "What the hell man-kind make these days?''

Narrators' Pov

Examining the door closely, a key was in the lock wanting to be turned. Jacob finally stopped twisting and turning, because soon, he was to be awakened into another universe. On the other side of the door, the boy looked long and hard at the key with stars of the universe on top of it.

Every second passes which turned into a few minutes. Finally the boy reached his hands for the key. He finally touched the metal and turned it slowly, wanting to know what was inside. He didn't want to spoil his surprise but this was no surprise... He swung the door open revealing a unknown boy with a curly fro and a light skin complexion.

He blinked a few times.

"Uh, grandad."

A tall, grey-haired man with a plump body and a mean-mug face walked up and stared Jacob deep in the face. "Who in the world is you?!" He questioned, his eyes glaring Jacob down. I stared at the boy hoping he ain't no thief I would of kick him bald. Grandad folded his arms and walked closer to the boy while the boy stood to his feet.

" I'm Princeton from Mindless Behavior" He spoke with a proper language holding his hand out tot Grandad. Grandad laughed really laughed holding his belly while it moved. "Princeton? What kind of name is that!", He said going back to his serious expression. "Ugh" Princeton replied while rubbing the back of his neck. "Grandad i'll take it from here." I said touching his shoulder. "Okay now tell me if he causes and harm or ima have to beat him ol' fashion style!" He said whipping out his belt.

Princeton jumped in my arms squeezing my neck Grandad laughed again and exited my room closing the door. " So" I said pushing Princeton from off me while he hit the floor scurrying to get up. "Is that your real name Prince10". I said putting sarcasm on his name. "No. It's Jacob ,but that's my stage name for my boy group i'm in." I rubbed my hands across my face and thought about all the boy bands out in the world. '' What group you in?"

"Mindless Behavior." He said jumping on my bed laying back with his arms behind his head full of hair. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him. "Mindless Behavior?"

=________=

Ray's Pov

"Craig!" I yelled, while many colors and faces stared at me as if I were on crack. "Fuck you all!' I spitted to the ground beside them and kept walking. I check the pizza place, Starbucks, McDonald'- "Ray!" a deep voice called after me. I turned around and met faces with Chresantos." Bro!" He hugged me as if he were trying to get warm. " What are you doing here?" I questioned looking behind him. "I wanted to help find Cra-". "Where's Jacob?" I said

"He stayed behind I wanted 3 minutes outside for him just in case he wanted to catch up, but never appeared." Chres looked down. "Guess he doesn't care." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and huffed and puffed. " Look ain't nobody got time for that." I said very disappointed in Jacob more than ever now. "Well let's not worry bout him i'm here to find my Bro." Chres said hitting my back and walking off screaming Craig's name really loud.

"Craiigg"' Chresantos said as if he were singing Oprah to a auditorium full of people. I slowly put my Hood on and looked at the ground. "Now I kow why people were looking at me weird." I said queitly hoping Chresantos didn't hear me. "Why Craig?" Chresantos questioned. I jerked my head towards him while he turned his head toward the direction he was looking at.

My eyes widen at the image I seen. "May the lord stay with him." Chresantos started running towards Craig.

20+ votes

10+ comments

Not Uploading Till We Reached This Goal ;D

(Ray On The Side ---->)

And Go Check Out @SenecaGray_ Books "Twin Trouble,Fault, and Kiddnapped By My Love" and sorry it's short I tried to write more before I hitted up school Brewwskiees

Who Do You Think Prince Is In The Room With?

What Craig Do That Made Ches Say That?

Is Chres Mad At Jacob'

Will Jacob Find Friendship In This New Universe He Has Enterted?

Should We Do A Cast Call?