⚠️SPOILER⚠️

SOMEONE'S POV

" H-her? Why her? You love me first why choose her? " She said while sobbing while clutching tightly at my shirt .

Suddenly the pain that she had caused me unexpectedly cameback .

"Why i choose her and not you? Simple she fixed the one's who you broke before" i thought . But I can't seem to tell her that . So i softly patted her back while i can feel myself tearing up and said .

" Because of her I don't need to plead her to notice me , I don't need to seek her attention and I don't need to force to love me..... Because she's willing to give me all of that even if I don't say a word " i said crying softly .

Maybe , just maybe if you are brave enough before and willing to fight for me just like what i did to you . I'm willing to wait even if it took me decades just to call you mine .

But sadly , maybe faith doesn't want us to be together.......

OTHER POV

" H-hyun " I said shakily trying to reach her hand . But before i can touch her she dodge it and step backward looking at me crying softly .

" Did you r-really move on from h-her" she stutter , I can hear her cry's and it broke my heart knowing I'm the reason for this .

I immediately nod and look at her and said .

" Hyun ofcourse hyun ofcourse you know that already " i said

" Then why i can feel that your distancing to me? Whenever i hold your hand's i can feel you adjusting? Just why? " She said crying she put her hands on her mouth to muffle the sounds of her cry . She added

" Why i can't feel your love anymore? Your i love you's that is now cold as ice? And you staring at her without her knowing but I know , because I was there " she said now crying loudly . While me just stood there frozen and crying .

Why did this happen to us now? Just why . I though crying .

Heyyaaaaa spoiler-spoiler alert! So babes be ready for my upcoming updates for this story . I'm sincerely apologize if it took me months to update 😔 But as i said this will have a Ending but I don't know if it's a Happy one or a Sad one . Please stay with me for a while 🥺 until it Ends . And I'm so thankful for you babes/my readers even i can't update weeks/monthly you still stay.  I appreciate it so much💗 DON'T FORGOT THAT I LOVE YOU ALL💕 XOXO

-R