♥Chapter 4♥

please remember,

♥VOTE!!!

♦COMMENT!!!

♣FAN!!!

COMMENT!!

Anyway,this is my first authors note and personaly,I think that the authors notes are boring,so please enjoy this chapter,let me know if you want more author's notes,thx>•<

-savannah:)

p.s I will update soon.

___Π_______________Π______________________Π________________Π__

Chapter 4

Zack's POV:

so, Thursday, im in my chair,that's right I have my own chair in the principals office.

"Hey tiff"I said sugjestingly.

"don't even try" she said without looking up from the computer screen.we had made out in the back room the first time we met,and she swor that it would never happen again, but I knew she wanted more.

As I sat there, in the dim lighted, light green room with light wod,green chairs and a granite secratary's desk, I began to plan out how exactly I was going to get cassidy in bed,I sensed that there was somthing...different about her ... somthing that was going to make this harder on me.

"Zackary Brown"mr.lenchester screemed in his annoying-too high voice.

"what up,buddy, Mr. L hows the wife,oh my mistake, you don't have one!!"I half teased.

"well..buddy.... this... as you know is your seventh time in here this week, am I correct...buddy?"

"ninth"I said casualy picking my finger nails.

"ya,well,detention" he said proudly

"oh come on Mr.L"I begain,he smirked.

"gotta give me somthin' to skip"I was the one smirking, now as he slummped down in his seat.

then,he lightened and a big grin spread across his face,

"yes,well you can't skip juvee"he said.

"wait,wait,what...when did juvee come up,did I mis somthing??!"

"well, next time you give someone seconde degree burns,juvee will be waiting"he said seriously.

"burns wait burns,what"I asked quizickly.

"well does michel bund ring a bell?"he asked.

"oooooooooooh...yeah"I chuckeled at the thought of filling his gym shoes with boiling soup.

"yeah."he shook his head in discrace.

<RING.RING.RING.RING.>saved by the bell, this is becoming a habit.

next class,math.