Finding Jesus

★Chapter 1★

"Give it here runt!" Zack shouted,to the scronny kid in thick glasses and suspenders.The kid quickly,and humbley obeyed the bully.

"the money too" Zacks voice was begining to sound impationt,

"but thats my milk money" the boy finally managed to say.

"Did I ask you?you little dweeb, why don't you go kiss your mommy's butt?"his words echoing against the long,empty hallways.

Zack is your tipical eleventh-grade bully,rude,tall,and of course,cute,even though all the girls deny it they all wish that they could be the one to tame him.The girls loved him but the boys concidered a glance his way a death wish,the only guys that could look at him without getting pummeled are,jake (jacobe) senaro

the not-so-bright, not-so-bad one.Miles foster the smooth talking bad boy who was second in command.scott tuck the super smart, nerdy-hot trouble maker.Last and definitly not least, Camrone brown the evry-day athletic gentelmen-chic strait A+ kid.

Evry one remembers the day that the crew of good looking bad boys got together, but of course, Tod hemming was the leader back then. after five years in this town he finally got expelled,for mixing spagettii sauce, frog pee hot sauce, spinich dip,blending it to a liquid,heating it up to 89°f and dumping it all over the principal.Evry one also knows that Zach dosent have enough guts for that,but he dose have enough guts to beat you twice over.

**sorry for the spelling and grammer mistakes but remember to please

♥VOTE

♥COMMENT

♥FAN

comment!!!!!!