🧭🤔

Oh?! Quite similar heh..

Manabu: "You can have all my points but I won't allow you to lay your dirty hands on Suzune"

Stop misleading everyone with your words.

Suzune's eyes started shining after listening to her brother's words and she started muttering "nii-san cares about me hehe!" "nii-san" again & again just like a .... Yandere? Who knows? I mean I haven't seen a real life Yandere so can't compare and for sure I don't want to. But if you imagine a Yandere Suzune... a crazy powerful woman who's running after you with compasses then you've got to run for your life.

Ryuuen: "Oh? protecting her now, are we? Kukuku alright deal"

After the talk, Ryuuen made a contract and Manabu signed on it while Suzune was just looking at Ryuuen in anger as she finally realised that her brother paid all his 5M points.

Ryuuen: "nice doing business with you prez"

Ryuuen grinned and returned the phone. Manabu & Ryuuen both grinned at each other for their own reasons.

Manabu: "I'm surprised that you didn't go for the violence from the start"

Ryuuen: "don't think of me as some musclehead and more importantly I don't want to give a wrong impression to my future brother in law"

Suzune blushed hearing this and pulled a compass out of her pocket and went to stab Ryuuen's arm but he just stood still without any intention of dodging, taking the compass head-on.

Suzune was shocked because Ryuuen didn't even flinch after a compass stab. She wanted to stab again but Ryuuen moved faster, held her wrist and threw away her dear compass towards some bushes. Ryuuen grabbed her face and moved closer.

Ryuuen: "kukuku what a violent woman, you really stabbed me, join my class Suzune"

Suzune: hmph! don't get ahead of yourself Ryuuen-kun and don't call me by my first name!

Ryuuen: "so should I call you honey from now on?"

Suzune blushed again and smacked his hand away and broke free from him.

Ryuuen: "kukuku see you later prez. Suzune prepare yourself I will make you transfer to my class by next month"

Ryuuen started walking away while using his signature laughter but Manabu stopped him by calling him.

Manabu: "clean your mess before going back"

Manabu pointed towards the ground where you can see Ryuuen's  'mess' .. I mean the bricks.. don't think about anything strange.. yes the bricks which he was pulling from his blazer.

Ryuuen silently picked the bricks and walked away. Manabu sighs and turned towards his sister.

Manabu: Suzune, let me give you a piece of advice.

Suzune: "YES!"
Suzune pulled out a small notebook and a pen to note down the advice her nii-san was about to give her. This was the first time in like 10 years her dear nii-san was actually giving her an advice.

Manabu: "You are intelligent, but you aren't the absolute best. This world is crawling with absolute monsters who wear human skin. Consider your path carefully, at some point you might need to become a monster to defeat other monsters"

Suzune was confused a bit with this advice but still understood something.

Suzune: "nii-san what do you mean by become a monster?"

Suzune called out to her brother who had started walking towards the dorms.

Manabu: "that's for you to realise. I won't say more to you and don't worry about the points those weren't my only points"

Manabu answered her without stopping as he knew about his sister's worries but he had another id that stores his remaining points.

Suzune: "o-oh thank you nii-san"

Suzune watched her brother go and sat down near a bench. She just now noticed the sky filled with stars. It looked beautiful. The stars reflected in her eyes, making her look beautiful, she was gazing at the stars so she didn't notice someone sit beside her.

Suzune muttered: "what should I do..?"

????: "Here's your compass, if you have any problems to discuss I can advise you as your senpai"

Suzune finally noticed someone was sitting beside her. A handsome boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was smiling or more like grinning looking towards her. With appearance alone, he could captivate many girls but it didn't have much effect on her, she only felt disgusted by his face, expression and his grin.

????: "the name's Miyabi Nagumo, Class 2A, Student Council VP. As your senpai, I'm just helping you"

Suzune was baffled hearing this as she didn't imagine meeting the VP after meeting her brother. And the VP was also in Class A.

She made her mind to accept Ryuuen's offer because she knew her class won't be able to ascend to higher class much less Class A because Class D is filled with too many idiots while Hirata-kun & Koenji-kun are good students but they both have different motives. Hirata-kun and her ideology are different, Koenji-kun won't ever help the class and Ayanokouji-kun might be a bit better in academics than others due to his entrance marks which Chabashira Sensei showed but that's all he is. He could be manipulated easily. Kushida could be a good student but Suzune remembered the rumours she had heard when she was coming to give the final exams of the last year of her middle school. So she arrived at her conclusion that it was impossible for Class D to ascend to Class A. She had to reach Class A no matter how so she will grab the opportunity which had fallen in her lap to prove to her brother. With Ryuuen and her help, she will be able to reach Class A in no time.

Nagumo: "Moshi Moshi.. you here? how much longer are you going to glare at me? what's your name kouhai? or should I call you glare-chan?"

Suzune glared even more intensely at Nagumo because she was interrupted her monologue. She finally had a chance to do something which only the main character does!

Suzune: "you don't need to meddle in my affairs senpai. Don't call me that. I'm Suzune Horikita, Class D"

Nagumo: "Horikita huh.. are you Manabu-senpai's sister? or cousin? wait.. Class D?"

Nagumo looked at Suzune in surprise then started laughing at her as if he had heard the best joke.

Suzune: "Yeah, I'm his sister"

Suzune could feel the mockery in his laughter so she stood up and started heading back. The last thing which she heard was..

Nagumo: "hahaha what a disgrace to manabu-senpai"

The Next Day...