🐲🧭-2

WTF

Manabu: "You think your underhanded tactics will work against me Ryuuen?"

Ryuuen pulled out a couple of bricks more from his blazer and asked Manabu: "So why are you backing off?"

Manabu: "I just don't want Suzune to get hurt because of your bricks"

Ryuuen: "kukukuku what a loving nii-san you got Suzune, don't worry SCP I won't hurt your sister unless she's  M, but you better follow me to have a private talk in my ROOM"

Manabu: "yeah fine... huh? your room? pardon, what did you just say?"

Ryuuen: you didn't hear that wrong, come and follow me"

Suzune: Ryuuen-kun! let me join you! I can't let have nii-san cough all the fun cough cough getting hurt!"

Ryuuen: "kukuku you're just my type Suzune, your expressions are just best. You want to reach Class A right?"

Suzune: "huh, don't ask stupid questions ofcourse who wouldn't want to be in class A"

Ryuuen: "Then how about you join me? We will reach Class A in no time"

Suzune: "Join you? what does that even mean? we're in different classes, you're not making any sense here"

Ryuuen: "How about your transfer to my class? you will no longer be called a defective and I'll get what I want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Suzune: "W-wait what? I can change classes? how's that even possible. don't spout nonsense just to impress me! hmph!"

Ryuuen: "kukuku I knew you won't believe me so let's ask the SCP who's lying down on the concrete floor playing genshin impact. Oi hurry up and answer me else I will smash your phone with my premium brick"

Manabu who was lying on the floor playing his game stops, listens to Ryuuen's voice and gets up, dusts his uniform for some invisible dirt, pushes his glasses making them shine again.

Manabu: "So you both finally remembered that I was also here? Suzune, he's right you can join his class using points"

Ryuuen: "what type of weirdo are you to lie down on the concrete?"

Manabu: "says the guy who's got kukuku as his laughter"

Ryuuen: "huh? what did you say you four-eyes?! You wanna taste my wrath? no wait that sounds wrong! You wanna taste fear?!"

Suzune: "So nii-san if we go by that logic why don't you come and join my class so that we can spend some quality time with each other?"

Manabu: "Don't be stupid, your class doesn't even have my loli simp"

Suzune: "huh...? loli?... simp? that I am.. So if we have a loli, will you join my class?"

Manabu: "No"

Suzune: "We have a loli in class d. You don't need to worry nii-san. You can give all the headpats to that loli"

Manabu: "I am not stupid enough to leave my LEGAL LOLI who's my simp and join your class"
Suzune: "If you want you can think of me as a loli nii-san, how about this offer?"

Manabu shocked hearing his sister's words drops his phone.

Ryuuen formed a sly grin & moved at a speed that's not humanly possible and somehow made it towards Manabu and caught the phone before the phone gave his farewell.

After catching the phone Ryuuen backs off while still keeping the phone in his hand.

Manabu decided to ignore his sister now because he couldn't be bothered explaining her logic. After all, that always goes above her head and all she needs is simping for our Kiyotaka or her nii-san.

Manabu: "You have my thanks Ryuuen, now give me back my phone"

Ryuuen: "kukuku why do you think I'll give you the phone back?

Manabu: "That because that is my phone? Don't tell me you sold your logic for some more muscles?"

Ryuuen: "kukukukuku you see Prez, I have a policy which I strictly follow"

Manabu: "Policy? what? did you start working some part-time job just after the first month? If you needed points you could go around doing some worthy work for a Tyrant"

Ryuuen: "My policy is very simple, anything I save becomes mine"

Ryuuen said this while smirking at Manabu who was looking at his phone in Ryuuen's hand in horror.

Ryuuen: "First I saved your sister Suzune from who knows what you were trying to do with her alone in a dark alley with no cameras, then I saved your phone"

Suzune who was muttering something about becoming a loli, finally snapped back to her senses after hearing "saved suzune" and turned to look towards Ryuuen in confusion then towards her brother whose mouth was so wide open that you can insert a big dinner plate!

Manabu: "What can you even do with my phone? It has a password. You can't do anything so you better give me my phone back"

Ryuuen: "Man do you think I'm stooooopid? ofcourse when I caught your phone it was unlocked and even know it's unlocked. You're stupid enough to set your screen timeout to 'Never' four eyes"

Manabu: "I-it's not my fault! whenever I watch a long video on Youtube my screen always goes off due to inactivity, so I had no other choice but to set it at Never!"

Ryuuen: "Kuku Kuku how pathetic, you're once again cornered, so let me ask you again like the last time.. what will you do now Prez?"