Chapter 3

I don't know why I keep blacking out, I think it's because of the people or something. Every time I'm around them, I black out. Maybe because there heavenly, I don't know! But I know it's really annoying and if I do it again, I'm gonna strangle someone. Well when I woke up from the blackout, I was in a better place then I was the last time. I was in a all white room, I mean walls and everything, on a big white bed with fluffy pillows (someone said they're made with Pegasus dung, whatever that is) and sitting in a chair was that scary chick who tried to kill me. Now I should be freaking out right now but the only reason I'm not is because I need to stay strong for Julie. If I freak out now, I don't think I'll ever see her again. Well I don't know what I should be doing right now or what to say so she won't kill me but all I could think of was “Yo.” Then she responded “I should kill you right now and I would if you weren't so important to Jake but the minute you slip up, I swear I will cut you're throat out and throw you're head to the captured hell hounds.” OOOK. CRAZY PSYCHO ALERT CRAZY PSYCHO ALERT.  But I responded like a thug and said, “Well, I hope I'm good company, but I killed you once and I can do it again.” Like a boss. “Well why don't you come to the arena soon and let's see who's the better killer.” she said, smirked, and then walked away. But that pissed me off so I shouted “OK THEN!” and laid back on my bed. Well, readers, today sucked. I had to go to school, Julie's still with Alex, I skipped school, got took here, and know the most sexiest (other than Julie <3 of course) wants to kill me in a fucking battle arena. Now I need to tell you some stuff about my crew! Also others, I know I'm late with this but deal with it, ok. Might as well tell you, I'm stuck in here till like 1 more hour. Well, I'm 17,  a thug, and go to high school. Same goes for Julie. Alex is 18, used to be a geek/turned jock, and he hates me. See? That was fast, wasn't it? Now whatever her name is, the one that tried to kill me? Aline, yeah, well she's about my age and height I think, and origins unknown but I might or might not be killed in the arena so I don't know how to feel right now. All I know is I'm tired, pissed, agitated, bored, and I need to see Julie and I'm sick of being here. Then the guy named Jake came in with a long sword in one hand, and a weird looking pistol in the other. He came over to my bed, placed both weapons on it, and said “Choose your weapon, you're gonna begin training soon.” It felt weird, taking orders from a guy I don't even know, yet knows everything about me though. I picked up the sword and the gun, and walked out the door, ready to kill whatever was in my way to get the hell out of here. As soon as I stepped outside, all I saw was white light, then as my eyes adjusted, I saw giant white pillars, big houses and mansions, food places, and ten heavily armored people with staffs, swords, guns, and shields all looking at me angrily like they were about to,Then, they all came rushing.