Minsung: Vibrator

Tags: bxb, daddy kink, high school au

Top: Han Jisung
Bottom: Lee Minho

Overview: Minho was a jock and always was loud with his friends. Him and his friends made fun of Jisung sense he was "the nerd" and Minho always acted big and tough; when in reality he was Jisung's little slut....
———————————————————————————

No ones POV

As Jisung was walking into the classroom, he felt not one but two paper ball thrown at his head. He looked over not even fazed because he knew exactly who it was. It was Minho and some of his friends from the football team. Now this occurred most of the time. Minho and his friends(aka the jocks)would constantly tease him and throw paper balls at him. Its never been more than that, and hopefully will stay like that. 

Jisung just rolled his eyes and went over to his seat.  As he was getting his books out he felt his phone go off. He looked to see if the teacher was in the room before going on his phone.  He grabbed his phone out of his sweat-pant pocket and opened it. Its was a text from Minho saying sorry about his friends. Again.

He tends to do this every time his friends make fun of him or something. He just rolled his eyes and looked over at Minho. He saw Minho looking right at him with a sorry look. Jisung decided not to text back because he wasn't in the mood right now. Then the teacher came in and started the lesson. 

After school

Jisung POV

After school was finished I waited for Minho's football practice to be over with so we can walk to his house. As I was  waiting I was scrolling through my phone and saw this TikTok. The TikTok was about this couple going out to eat, but the bottom had a vibrator in them while the top had the remote. This gave me a great idea. I then waited for about another 30 minutes for Minho's practice to end.

Time skip

Minho finally finished with practice. "Took you long enough. Now lets go." I said while grabbing his wrist and dragging him to his house. "Ok jeez I can walk by myself you know." "Hmmm sure you can." I heard him snicker behind me, while I just laughed evilly. After a couple more minutes of walking we arrived at Minho's house. We walked in and as always checked if his parents were home. And of course they weren't here. They never are.

We both made there ways upstairs Minho going to the bathroom to take a shower and I was going to Minho's room to change. Sense I basically lived at Minho's house I have my own separate section in the Minho's closet. I decided to change into some black sweat pants and a white t shirt. And then just chilling on the bed. After a couple minutes I heard the shower turn off, which made me smirk.

I watched him come into the room with just a towel on. Damn he is so hot. The fact that I could just fuck him right there was very tempting. I thought while starring at my VERY HOT boyfriend. I watched him put on some boxers and a loose black shirt. He came over to me and laid on my chest. Was he cute? Yes yes he was. But that doesn't change the fact the I'm fed up with his and his friends behavior. "Baby we need to talk." I said in a serious tone which made him sit up immediately. "What's up baby?" "You know how much I just wanna fuck the shit out of you when you and your friends try to make fun of me?" I said while tracing little designs on his thigh. I heard his breath hitch which caused a smirk come to my face. 

"B-baby I'm s-sorry I know how much you don't like it." He said while looking at me. "I know your sorry bubs but you ACTUALLY need to do something about because I might just have to beat them up. And fuck you after." I said in a snarky tone. "Ok ok I will!" He yelled. I giggled and said "Good boy."  I pecked his lips. And we both smiled. "Okay well lets go to sleep now I'm tired." He said while yawning. "Ay wait one more thing." I said while smirking. Which made him  confused. "What is it Sungie?" "Since you were a bad boy today I'm gonna give you a punishment." "What? Why now and I-" "No not right now. Tomorrow your gonna have a vibrator in and I will have the remote. And if you cum your punishment will be worse." "B-but Sungie-" "No buts Minho." I said in a deep voice. All he did was nod and go to sleep.

The next day

No ones POV

That day the two woke up and started getting ready for school. While Minho was making breakfast Jisung rapped his arms around Minho's waist and started undoing his jeans. Minho squeaked and turned his head. "Jisung what are you doing?" He asked confused. Obviously forgetting about his punishment. "Hmm well I guess you forgot about punishment baby." Once it came to Minho he gasped and tried to get out of Jisung's grasp. But Jisung was too strong for Minho to escape. "Oh where are you going? Hmmm~ Oh right no where." Jisung whispered the last part in the older's ear making him shiver. "Now let me put this in you." Minho did as told and blushed once it was in him. "Ok baby now you ready to go to school?" Jisung asked with a smile. Which amazed Minho of how fast Jisung could change. 

At school

The two walked to school together but split up once Minho's friends were in sight. Once Minho was walking into the school and fooling around with his friends, Jisung smirked and turned the vibrator on to level one. Minho burped to cover up a moan from the sudden vibrations. Jisung noticed him pushing his things together to control himself. 

Once they were in first period Jisung turned it off because they didn't have the class together. But once it came to second period things got a little heated. Minho was joking around with his friends so he decided to turn the toy on the third level to see what would happen. Once he turned it on Minho jolted in his seat and tried to play it off. He also noticed that he was constantly pursing his lips together and biting them. Jisung smirked and decided to text him.

Jisung: Having fun over there bubs?

Minho: Please turn it off! I'm about to cum!

Jisung: Hmm how about no.

Minho: Sungie please!

Jisung: Lets see if you can last this period without coming and Ill think about it

Minho: Fine.

After about 20 minutes Minho was on the edge and couldn't handle anymore. So he got up and went to the bathroom. Jisung chuckled and followed him to the bathroom. Jisung closed the bathroom door and locked it. He heard Minho's fait whimpers and slight moans from the farthest stall. Jisung decided to put the vibrator to the maximum level just to see how Minho would handle it.

 Almost immediately Minho moaned loudly and came into his pants. Jisung then turned off the vibrator and went over to the stall the older was in. He knocked softly and heard little sniffles. "Minho baby? You okay in there?" He then heard even more sniffles and a door unlock.  Minho came out on shaky legs and looked up at Jisung with sorry eyes. going into sub space he started apologizing. "D-daddy I-I disobeyed y-you." "Oh hun its ok. You wanna go home now?" Minho nodded. Then they left the school to go home and cuddle.

||||||||||||||||||||||

I'M BACKKK PEEPS!!! For now at least:)