Hyunin: Nerd

Tags: Bxb, fluff and MAGER KISSING
Top: Hyunjin
Bottom: Jeongin
Overview: Hyunjin is the new student of JYP academy and everyone including the teachers drool over him. Except one. That person being Yang Jeongin, who always has his face in a book.
———-————————————-–——————————
No ones POV
Jeongin was walking through the halls to his locker while reading a book. Once he got to his locker he closed his book and opened his locker. But while he was doing so he couldn't help but hear everyone whispering about something. To him it was annoying. He was about to close his locker and head to class when his locker was closed for him. He flinched and looked to his right. He was met with his 3 friends. Who are Han Jisung,Lee Felix and Kim Seungmin. "Heyyy Innie! Have you heard about the new student?!" Jisung and Felix yelled at the same time. "Umm no and what makes you think I care?" Jeongin said while rolling his eyes. "Apparently he is so hot! You can finally get a boyfie!" Seungmin exclaimed happily. "No" Jeongin said with no emotion and headed to class. "Oh come on Innie! You always complain that your lonely." Seungmin said. "He's right and you always have to third wheel with are boyfriends. So what's so bad about getting with the new student?" Han added. You know they are actually right. I guess there's nothing wrong about it. But I want to focus on my studies. That's all. Jeongin thought.

They entered the classroom and there were already a few students sitting in their seats. So The 4 went to their seats sense the bell rings in a couple minutes. Jeongin sat in the middle row, nearest to the window. Felix and Han sat next to each other in the back as always. And Seungmin sat in the front near the door.

Seat Chart:
Teachers desk
Boy.        Girl.          Boy.         Girl.          Seungmin.      Door.

Jeongin. Empty.      Girl.         Boy.         Girl.

Boy.        Girl.           Felix.         Han.       Boy.

(Hyunjin will be sitting in the empty set next to Jeongin)

The bell rang and the rest of the students came flooding in. The teacher came in a little after with a very tall boy behind him. "Class we have a new student as you may have heard. Introduce yourself please." Mr. Lee said while turning to the tall boy. "Hi everyone my name is Hwang Hyunjin and I'm 18 years old. I hope we get along." Hyunjin said while smiling at the class. Squeals and yells were heard from the girls in the class. But Jeongin was just reading his book not really interested. In till he heard the teachers words. "You way sit next to Jeongin over there." Ugh of course he has to sit next to me. Jeongin complained to himself. He then felt someone sit next to him and start talking. "Hi my name is-" "I know what your name is you just said it up there." Jeongin snapped at Hyunjin while still reading his book. "Jeez ok.." Hyunjin said while turning to face the front and waiting for the teacher to start class.

"Ok class that's it for today." Mr. Lee said then exited the room. Jeongin was about to get up and go to the restroom before the next teacher came but he felt someone pull him by the arm and drag him into a janitors closet. "Yah! What are you-" But before he could finish he was pushed against the wall. "I didn't like the attitude you used while talking to me babyboy" Hyunjin said in a low tone of voice while biting the youngers ear afterwards. Jeongin's breath hitched and his heart started beating rapidly. "W-what do you mean?" Dang it. Why did I stutter?! Jeongin cursed himself.  "Oh playing dumb I see. Well I guess I have to teach you a lesson huh?" Jeongin was going to reply but he couldn't because his lips were met with Hyunjin's. Hyunjin pinned the youngers hands above his head and deepened the kiss. This continued for about 3 minutes in till Hyunjin broke the kiss and whispered in Jeongin's ear and said "You are mine."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Heyyy peeps I'm back:)

I don't really like this one-shot but I hope you like it. I was kinda in a rush writing it anyways. But I am working on a new book called "Mine" I know cliché right? Its a Jeongchan  book. I haven't started it yet but I will probably start it maybe this Friday?