Special Chapter

It's been 4 whole years since the couple last saw each other although they keep in-touch, it wasn't enough for the younger who misses him each day. His friends always ask him out to go to an amusement park, or even the mall but Jungwon wasn't in the mood to do anything, in fact he always locks himself up in his room, just waiting for Jay to call him or facetime him. 

Jay knew about Jungwon's current state, he's also trying his best to come back asap. Jay had been planning something after school's over, he contacted his friends and let them know about his plan and they agreed, nothing would make them smile than seeing Jungwon happy since he lost his happiness 4 years ago...

Coincidentally, Jay's arrival would be on Jungwon's birthday, well it wasn't really a coincidence since Jay planned to arrive before or on Jungwon's birthday. On the day of Jungwon's birthday, his mom prepared him an edible seaweed soup, the mother gently knocked on the door when she noticed the door was unlocked, she walked towards Jungwon who was still in deep sleep.

"Jungwon, wake up" his mother said softly while gently shaking the younger. Jungwon slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by his mom with a huge smile on his face while holding the edible seaweed soup.

"Happy Birthday Son! I know you're still depressed about Jay, but i'm sure he'll be back very soon honey, now go out there and enjoy your day with your friends" His mother said, Jungwon was moved to tears so he hugged his mom.

"Thanks so much Mom, I love you" Jungwon said, tears still rolling down from his cheeks.

Jungwon took his mom's advice and decided to call his friends. It has been a long time since they've hang out, mainly because Jungwon didn't want to hang out.

"Jake hyung, you wanna hang out today?" Jungwon asked.

"Sorry Jung-one, i'm kinda busy rn how bout tomorrow?" Jake said.

"It's okay, i'll call the others instead" Jungwon replied while hanging up the phone.

He proceeded to call the others, and each one of them said they were busy, even his bestfriend Sunoo. He grew kinda suspicious but instead let it slide this once, thinking maybe they were really busy.

"Heesung hyung, where are you? I've already arrived at the airport" Jay said.

"I'm over here dummy" Heesung replied who was infront of Jay.

Jay proceeded to hug Heesung, well it has been 4 years since they last saw each other, Heesung even got a little emotional. Just a little. They both walked towards Heesung's car.

While Heesung picked up Jay in the airport, the others gathered up in Hee's house. They decided to throw the party there, for no reason. They started decorating the place with lights, balloons, confetti's and all sorts of stuff. They even bought a really big flower that Jungwon likes. 

"Sunghoon hyung, can you pass me that balloon over there?" Sunoo asked.

"I don't wan to" Sunghoon replied coldly, as he started leaving.

"I'm just kidding, here" He handed the balloon to Sunoo who was having a hard time tying it on a tree.

"Here, let me try" Sunghoon said, he successfully tied the balloon on a tree.

Meanwhile Niki, Jake, Yeojin were in the kitchen, trying to bake a cake for Jungwon. Which was a disaster by the way.

"How many cups of flour again?" Yeojin asks.

"I don't know, why are you asking me?" Niki replied.

"YOU'RE HOLDING THE RECIPE BOOK" Yeojin started to lose her patience.

"Oh, right, sorry" Niki apologized and started to read what was written on the book.

"It says here, 1 cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar, 3 cups of flour and 4 eggs" Niki said.

Yeojin followed the instructions and shoved the cake in the oven. They waited and waited and waited until it was finally done. The visual was of the cake was a bummer, or more like it looks hideous. Jake tasted the cake and let's just say after that he went to the bathroom to vommit.

"Yah, let's just order cake" Jake suggested, well they had no choice so the three ordered.

Soon, Jay arrived at Heesung's house. He got out and was moved to tears, his friends really went all out for his boyfriend's party. He teared up a bit.

"Jay hyung!" Sunoo shouted, the others looked to where Sunoo was staring and then started running, Sunoo following them.

They hugged him one by one, well except Sunghoon and Niki. They didn't feel the need to hug him, instead they gave him a fist bump.

"Thanks guys, for this" Jay said, smiling happily until his tears started to fall once again.

"This isn't for you, it for Jungwon remember?" Sunghoon joked.

Time Skip

Jungwon received a call from Heesung to come to his house. A bit weird Jungwon thought. Nonetheless, he went to Heesung's house.

As soon as he got there, he was greeted by his friends who were waiting in the front yard of the house.

"Happy Birthday Jungwon!" Everyone shouted.

"Thanks everyone for your efforts just for me" Jungwon said.

"Thank you, really" Jungwon's tears started coming out of his eyes. The friends ran to Jungwon immediately, to comfort him.

"We have another surprise for you Jungwon, just walk directly to the door" Jake said. Everyone was excited to see his reaction. 

He did what he was told and opened the door. Only to be greeted by Jay, who was wearing a tuxedo, holding a chocolate and a flower on his hands.

Jungwon couldn't believe it. This must be a dream, he thought. But no, it was reality.
He started to cry and ran toward Jay who he misses so much.

"Jungwon, look at me" Jay ordered and the younger obeyed.

"I'm sorry for leaving you waiting, now that i'm finally here, i won't ever leave by your side" he said, as he slowly kiss the you younger on the lips.

"I love you Wonnie"

"I love you too Jay hyung"

"Let's promise never to be apart from each other again" Jay said.

Hey guys, i decided to make a special chapter where the two couple are happy. Hope you like it, thanks for reading :)