Chapter 1: The Cruise

Yes, today was the day me and my friend Dustin were to go on the cruise which would pass through the Bermuda Triangle. We would start from Florida and make stops all along Europe and then make it back to Florida while passing through the Bermuda Triangle. We decided to go on this trip just because it went through the Bermuda Triangle which is what the cruise liner prided itself on being able to go through unharmed (although they had only gone through it three times). We were going to have the best time possible and to check out all the hot foreign chicks. As I started to move my stuff to the front door my father called out "Daniel please try to be safe on the cruise and don't get in to any trouble or you'll be in even more trouble,” My father always worries about me.

"Alright dad I won't get into trouble and I will of course be safe," I yelled back. Just then I heard my friend pull up and honk. "Dad, Dustin just got here and I will see you later," I yelled. He came over gave me a brief hug and told me goodbye.

As I stepped outside I noticed that Dustin was walking up the drive to come help with the baggage. He is about 5 foot 11 with sandy blonde hair and a bit of a beard. I on the other hand am 6 foot 2, black hair,  have a little bit less of a beard, and I where glasses. "Hey bud, how's it going?" I said.

"Not bad bud, how about you?" He replied. This was our usual greeting and it never occurred to either of us to use a different one. As we began to put the baggage into the trunk of his car we started to talk about the fun trip ahead. After a while our talks turned to the fabled Bermuda Triangle. "So did you think something will really happen when we enter the Bermuda Triangle," he asked sarcastically.

I laughed and said "No, that is all just a load of malarkey."

We got into his car and started off to the docks where the cruise ship was docked at. As we started to get closer we saw the cruise ship. It was HUGE.It was at least Three football fields long and 30 to 40 stories tall and it must have held at least 10,000 people. "Man that is a big ship," Dustin said. I silently agreed. We finally got to the docks and a bell hop came and started to take our bags to our rooms. As we began to follow the bell hop I saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was tall, Asian, with beautiful long black hair, and dark blue eyes. "Hey Daniel why did you stop back there?" yelled Dustin. I had apparently stopped as I was watching the girl pass and had not noticed it.

"Sorry, I just had something on my mind," I said. He seemed to believe it and I hope he did. We finally got to our room and inside it amazed us. The room looked awesome. It had a flat screen TV, Two large beds in separate rooms, and a big shower. I was tired I went to the shower to clean up and go to sleep. I got out of the shower got into my bed clothes and told Dustin I was going to bed.

The next day we decided to go out and take a look around the ship. This was a little hard seeing as the ship was so huge. After a quite a while, and many wrong turns, we asked another bell hop on the ship for directions. He told us he would give us a brief tour so we wouldn't have to ask again. He first showed us the outdoor pool. It to was massive. It must have taken up one third of the whole ship. He then showed us the indoor bowling ally. There was even a concert hall that was showing Areosmith. We were definitely going to go see that. Finally he showed us where the dinning hall was. We then went back to our cabin got our swim trunks on and went to go try out the pool.

As we longed about the pool we learn a lesson, the pool also had a built in wave pool and after being tumbled all the way from the middle of the pool to the shallow end we had a really good time. After that we played a few rounds of bowling before we went to go catch the concert. Dustin ended up winning two out of the three games but I still had a blast. We then made our way to the concert hall to find it was packed. We had a hard time finding our seats as they weren't first row or last. Ours where in the middle and there where a lot of middle seats. After ten minutes of searching we found our seats. It was the best concert I have ever been too. Areosmith rock the place and Dustin and I went hoarse from all the yelling (and maybe a little deaf form everyone else's yelling). We ended our night by eating a fine steak and mashed patato dinner. We got back to our cabin and we were so tired we both crashed on our beds without saying a word.

I awoke to Dustin yelling at me. "Daniel get up we have hit a storm after entering the Bermuda Triangle and the ship is apparently in trouble," He said. I jumped out of bed just as a hug wave hit the ship. The next thing I knew I was on the ceiling and herd this huge explosion. The last thing I thought before I blacked out was, not now, not this way.