Chapter 12: Kidnapped?

I'll make it quick.

This chapter is an unexpected twist!😁😁

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Reverse Solar used all his energy to summon a light shield above himself. Blades were clashing on the shield. He didn't noticed a fierce Thunderstotm approaching towards him with great speed. Thunderstorm gathered all his energy to finish the prideful reversed element. He is worse that Solar. I have gotta like Solar after all this. Atleast that stupid light bulb is better than this light bulb. Thunderstorm thought to himself.

Reverse Solar noticed Thunderstorm heading in his direction. He can't do anything. If he dispelled the shield to stop him, the blades will slice through hinself. Before the can think anything else. Thunderstorm took the hit and stabbed his sword going through his chest. Reverse Solar's eyes widen in shock before he turned into nothingness and shared the same fate as his comrades. Thunderstorm bore a small smile before falling unconscious due to lack of energy.

The gang sighed in relief at the scene. "Finally its over." Fang mumbled.

"Guys I think we are forgetting something." Gopal said in a thinking pose.

"What Gopal?" Yaya asked as everyone faced towards him.

"Where is Reverse Blaze?" Gopal said in a worried tone. The ,voice sent shivers in their spine.

"Right here." Reverse Blaze smirked standing in front of where BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm's unconscious form was. All BoBoiBoy's have already merged into Thundertorm. Reverse Blaze bend down to pick BoBoiBoy up. He transformed back to normal Reverse as all Reverse elements merged back in him.

"Hey what do you think you are doing!" Fang yelled.

"Well, the fight changed my plan. BoBoiBoy is not that weak as I expected. He may be useful for me. Afterall two are better than one." Reverse smirked while saying as he carried BoBoiBoy over his shoulders.

"Not on my watch! Shadow Fingers!" Fang shouted as the gang stood on their fighting poses. Fang send his Shadow Fingers to bind Reverse up.

"Too Late." Reverse smirked as he transformed into Reverse Solar and teleported along with an unconscious BoBoiBoy.

"Where did he go?" The gang examined there surroundings. From a distance they can see MYS Kebenaran taking off.

"If we all are here then who is going with our ship!" Gopal worriedly spoke.

"Reverse." A single word was enough to answer all their questions. They helplessly saw the spaceship leaving the planet's atmosphere. Now they are stuck in this planet all alone without any means of leaving and going after Reverse to rescue their friend who god-knows-what-Reverse-want-do-with-him.

Done!

You all should have sighs in relief after the seemingly-never-ending-fight's-end. Sorry about that.

To avoid your confusion, the reversed elements who are brutally killed aren't dead. Elements can't die, they are literally immortal power beings. They only got out of the fight that time until they are resummoned. That's all! Take care!

Bye!