Chapter 11: End??

Wohoo~~ This is the last part of this fight!

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Thunderstorm struggled to break free from the vines. Reverse Solar stood up and approached the struggling element with a victorious grin on his face. Before anything can happen, suddenly, Blaze burned off the vines holding Thunderstorm from attacking.

"Fight fairly, will ya~!" Blaze yelled coming forward and stands alongside Thunderstorm. Thorn give him a like-you-always-fight-fair-blaze deadpan look. Thunderstorm, in particular, had a dark expression glaring at the Reversed duo infront of him. Usually, he always fight alone and prefers that too. He can literally take down a whole army of that weak pirates without broking a sweat but this was different. Infront of them were their own selves and elements, equally strong as them so any help was appritiated even it is from a brainless hot head.

Again, Thunderstorm's blades clashed with Reverse Solar's. Reverse's Thorns vines were continuousingly aiming to stop his attacks and snake around Thunderstorm's arms, but Blaze, Thunderstorm's new sidekick always burned them off.

On the other hand, the gang was searching for ReverseBot, who has successfully escaped when no one was looking at him. The attempts to break the barrier were still on but with no improvement.

Blaze throws a Chakaram in Reverse Solar's direction. Reverse Solar shoots a beam at the Chakaram, redirecting it to the wall. Blaze snarls.

Thorn wraps his own vines around Reverse Thorn in an attempt to halt his Reversed Version from interfering with the fight.

Reverse Thorn spitted out leaf blades at him. Thorn summoned his woven leaf barrier to stop them. Using Nature against Nature was not a good idea. He don't know why Reverse even attacked him with his element. Reverse Thorn suddenly got a hold on Thunderstorm and prevent him from moving. Reverse Solar took the chance and shot a beam towards Thorn which he wasn't prepared for. The beam knocked him out. This all happened so quick that it took a moment to figure them what's going on.

Thunderstorm's expression grew colder. Blaze's eyes grew red with flames. He charged at Reverse Thorn.

(I know you all are getting full with the fight, i guess i should skip the details. It's getting lengthy too. I know none of you are interested in it. 🙁🙁)

(Summary, [for the ones who want to know what will happen]
•Blaze will beat Reverse Thorn
•Reverse Solar will beat Blaze
•Reverse Solar will overpower Thunderstorm)

(Skipeeee!! |after Reverse Solar overpowered Thunderstorm|)

Thunderstorm was lying on the ground barely conscious. Infront of him was the victorious reversed solar element, smirking. Thunderstorm looked at his fallen comrades. Determination filled within him. Every element has a special trait. Blaze's has anger and courage, Thorn's trait is kindness, Cyclone has happiness, Solar is Hope, Quake's Leadership, Ice has Calmness and his trait his Determination. When an element is filled with their correct traits it boost their powers, same happens with Pikach.... I mean Thunderstorm. He found the energy to stand up again. He glared at Reverse Solar.

Crimson eyes met Gray eyes. "You still willing to fight?" Reverse Solar mocked. Thunderstorm ignored his statement. Red lightnings engulfed him. He raised his hand up and yelled.

"Thunderstorm Rain!"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I guess enough for this chap. I barely have time left to write after a long busy schedule. This chapter was have written so i decided to finish it first.

Bye!