#3 I Hate it When...

I HATE it when my gym teacher points out my inability to play sports!¡!

Today in gym class, we played this game called crazy baseball. Its basically just kickball and baseball mixed together and you play it with a somewhat deflated ball(so it bounces around more and hurts less).

So fast forward to after the warmup and the picking of teams. Its my turn to kick the ball and rum to first ball or further. I kick it and a girl on my class throws the ball at me to get me out and... BAM! Right into my face. Instead of showing my pain I laughed my ass off. The teacher said I get an automatic first base. Don't worry she apologized numerous times(the girl who hit me not my teacher). I was okay even though my face stung for a bit.

But anyways After that and it was our turn to be the ones trying to get other team out. I stood in the corner confused at to what we were doing still. Then she(the teacher) yells across the gym "Tiara you actually have to participate to get a mark! Stop hiding behind your friend won't do anything!". I am standing their embarrassed as fuck and everyone just snickers!

I can't play sports! I mean I know I'm big for my age being 5'11, but being that tall and clumsy as fuck makes it quite hard to play sports! She was like playing and trying to explain it and I was just even more confused!

I know how dumb this makes me sound but I am dumb. My dads already told me that. And my whole elementary years told me.

-Well this was my third " I hate it when.." And I really hate this! I mean put me on the spot anymore!? But anyways I hope you guys kind of assumed that I wanted you guys to tell me any of your opinions on these(for those who do read it). If you want you can suggest my book to people. I update random sorry.

Anyways.. Peace and bannock grease! Your beautiful/handsome! I'm here for you! Stay strong! Hold on! Cause poof I'm outta here!