Don't You Just Hate it When...?

Don't you just hate it when your listening to music and someone tries to take out your headphones? Or is it just me that gets so irritated when someone does that?

I was sitting at my desk when my friend decided to take yank my headphones out! Like dude! Seriously?! The reason I had the headphones in was to jam out to my Black Veil Brides and One Direction in peace while I "tried" to do my work!

I know my friend was just joking around because she knew how much I hate when people do that, but I got so irked! I mean I love my personal bubble, and my headphones are my babies. Those things are my life. So when you not only pop my personal bubble but you risk the breaking of my babies. I'm going to get irritated!

I didn't do anything bad. I just got revenge and said the word she never liked. The word "ain't" shouldn't be a word in her brain. So when someone say it she gets all irritated like I did. In the end, she and I laughed it off and walked away friends again.

-Heyoo guys/girls! That was the second one. I hope its alright. These are things I hate, so I'm sorry if they aren't relatable.

Anyways, Peace and bannock grease! Your beautiful/handsome! I'm here for you! Stay strong! Hold on! Cause poof I'm outta here!