Chapter 9

▪Malhotra Industries ▪

" So, Manik what have you thought about your honeymoon? " Raj asked Manik making him choke as he grabbed the water and gulped it down while Cabir smirked. " Ha.. ha ofcourse I was asking him the same. Tell na manik-? "

He requested smirking at him and he glared at Cabir. " Da..d Honeymoon? " He asked not believing them and Raj nodded. " Manik it is time now or it will be too late. You guys will have kids then when will you get time. "

Manik looked at him. He had never thought of this. Nandini and him, they haven't even kissed and here his father was expecting them to have babies. " Dad but.. " He tried to find a reason but Raj cut him off.

" No buts and ifs. Cabir has already made the package and you guys are going rest he will tell you. " He got up wiping his mouth from the napkin he left the cafeteria. As soon as he left Manik gripped Cabir's throat trying to kill him.

" Saale, you only gave the idea of this honeymoon to Dad right? " He asked in a tone to fully kill him today but Cabir succeeded in pushing him away. He drank the water from the glass and turned towards an angry Manik.

" Haan, I did it. But see Uncle has a point ab nahi toh phir kab? " He laughed at his friend's state making Manik more angry. " But you know na Nandini and I haven't even kissed? " He yelled angrily making him shock.

" Bro she is your wife you fool. You guys haven't even kissed. Oh god! " He spoke irritatingly and Manik punched him in his stomach. " Shut up and free me from this. " Continuing to eat his food he glanced at Cabir who was taking out the tickets.

" Bro listen. I heard Riya came and heard all the shit she said. But, I don't get good vibes from her. Secondly Nandini doesn't like you being around girls, not only she but every girl I have known. Trust me, try for this honeymoon you won't regret. It will give your relationship a chance. "

He stated tapping his shoulder and kept the tickets in Manik's pocket as he got up. " I will be back after your birthday. I am sorry I won't be present at your birthday but Dad said it is urgent and I am leaving for LA. And ya this the gift from my side. "

He heard Cabir as he stared at the tickets and thought about it. He was indeed very lucky to have this stupid friend. He smiled.

----------------

▪Malhotra Mansion ▪

" Nandini! " He called her out removing his watch when she walked out of the closet bringing his clothes. She hummed keeping them on the bed when he pulled her from her wrist and pushed her towards him as he made her stand on his feet.

" What are you doing, Manik? " She asked him pushing him away but he pressed her more into himself. " Do this. " He ordered pointing at his tie and she smiled. She started doing her work while he played with her hair.

" Nandini do you like me? " He asked her and she looked up at him. Is it time? She thought. She wasn't ready to tell him how much she loves him. " Speak. " He asked caressing her cheek and she started fidgeting with her fingers.

" Manik why are.. you asking this suddenly? " She asked and he sighed. He held her hand and took her to the bed. He made her sit on his lap as she rested her head on his shoulder. " Today Dad said we should go for.. our honeymoon. And it will be too late later as we will have kids. "

He said making Nandini uncomfortable. " Nandini nothing to be uncomfortable. Listen, I talked to dad but he is not ready to listen to me. He wants us to go. And he has even booked our package which is after my birthday. "

She looked at his helpless face and she smiled. Cupping his face she spoke to him. " Manik I understand. You don't want to hurt his feelings. I am ready for it. " He smiled. " You mean we guys will do it-? "

He asked and she blushed. The package was after his birthday and she would have already exclaimed her love towards him so she nodded shyly and Manik hugged her tightly. He kissed her cheek and thanked her.

" Thank you so much Nandini. " She smiled seeing him happy and she kissed his forehead.

----------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!

P.S. - I made a new cover for the book.