Chapter 6

" Bhabhi they are delicious. " Aryan complimented her as he sat on the kitchen slab and stuffed the cupcakes in his mouth. " Aryan, eat slow. I will make more for you. " He smiled as his eyes twinkled like a star.

" Thank you, Bhabhi. " He thanked her on which she smiled. " Okay, now I am taking this to your brother's study room. " She stated holding the tray in her hands which was full of snacks. " Why my brother? You can say your husband too. "

He winked at her making her blush. " Okay fine. Go, he must be waiting. " He teased her and she walked out of the kitchen preventing herself to get more teased.

-----------------

Pushing the door open she entered his study room and his colonge hit her nostrils making her knees weak. His dominating and possessive aroma made her shiver as she stepped forwards when her world shattered.

Manik had held Riya from her waist tightly and they stood in a position like they were kissing. She couldn't believe what she had seen. Wasn't this the same guy who took her side back then? Why did he do that? Why did he gave her a little hope?

And then shattered them? Her heart screamed and begged her to part them away and yell it to him that she loves him but her mind stopped her to do that. Who was she to him? This question stopped her from moving forwards and separate them.

Rather she turned back towards the door and slowly walked out of the room with a emotionless face. She did not make any sound and closed he dood behind quitely. " Bhabhi. " Aryan came forwards seeing her coming back with the tray full.

" What happened? Didn't bhai like the snacks. He has a bad choice. " He kept his hand on her shoulder asking her and she gave him a weak smile. " No.. no.. aryan. He said he will eat later cause he is full. You know he had lunch late. "

She assured him and he nodded but not fully assured. " Okay, if you say so. Anyways. Give this to me I will keep it in the kitchen you take rest. " She nodded as she herself was tired and needed to sleep.

-----------------

She sighed and finally got up from the bed being irritated of not getting sleep. Stepping into the balcony in the room she sat down on the swing there as she watched the twilight. What was missing in her? She was perfect, she had eyes, nose, ears, mouth everything.

Then why wasn't she accepted by her in-laws? Because she was born in a middle class family? She smiled sadly accepting her fate. Deep down her heart she wanted him, her husband to be with her.

To stay by her side, to take her side. But he was right now with his ex-girlfriend probably making her his current. She hugged her knees against her chest tightly when the door opened and she turned back.

" Nandini what are you doing there? You will catch cold. Come inside. " He said as soon as he saw her siting in the balcony. She turned back her head and said nothing making him worried. He stepped into the balcony and sat beside her on the swing.

" What happened? Did mom and mukti say to you? " He asked her taking her hand in his softly which she jerked away. " What is wrong with you Nandini? Tell me. " He asked her as his voice was louder this time.

" Why the hell do you care? You should not care if I die or I live. " She yelled at him making him more angry when he gripped her arms tightly pushing her towards him as her chest pressed against his.

" I do care. " He answered pulling her more closer when finally he made her sit on his lap and he hugged her tightly preventing her to run away from him. " Why, what am I to you? " She asked angrily.

" You are my wife. " He stated and she turned her back to him making him sigh. " Why are you angry with me, sweetheart? " He questioned keeping her hair on her left shoulder as he kissed her back making her shiver.

She closed her eyes in pleasure as he kept giving her kisses on her back, but the scenario where manik and riya were kissing came into her mind and she pushed him away and stood up making him shock.

" Nandini? " He called her out but she rushed out of the room making him sad.

----------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!