Chapter 23

I wake up sudenly to my phone and anas phone rining of the hook and non stopping vibrating

I realize I have a sleeping Anna directly on top of me.

"Shut your phone up" a grumpy ana mumbles putting her head right back into my neck and tangles our legs together even more

" go back to bed love, I will deal with our phones"I say as she mumbles a incoherent sentence back.

I just laugh at my girl in my head and reach on the night stand and grab our phones.

It appears to be about over 100 text messages from our family members and so many from our friends.

Like Genevieve why did you tell everyone we are dating. I wanted to tell them.

I hear my phone buzzing again I groan which makes ana raise her head and glare at me.

"Sorry" i sheepishly smile at her knowing she is probably pissed off that it's 4 am and our phones are ringing off the hook.

She reaches over too one of our ringing phones not checking who the caller was and awnsewrs.

" omg river you finally awnsewred !! I can't believe you asked Viviana to be your girlfriend, why didn't you call us and tell us sooner. Genevieve already called and told us and is making plans about-" Ana finally cut my mom off.

" hey mrs. Thornton this is actually Viviana" I hear someone shuffling on the other side.

"Omg, Viviana dear it's so nice too hear from you, you guys should come visit." I can't believe my mother she always wants me to visit with Ana.

"Well I would love to come visit sometime."oh god she shouldn't have said that now mom is going to try and kidnap Anna and make her stay in Italy forever.

"Perfect dear,you guys should get on the plane at our landing strip right now"has my mother lost her marbles it's 4 am.

I finally speak up letting my mother know she's on speaker " Mom are you serious it's like 4 am" she pauses for a minute.

"Yes put its 8 am here please come River I really want to see Viviana" i can resit the thoughts of happiness imaging my mom and ana getting along.

"Well if ana wants to go we can spend until Monday night there and fly back"I say and I instantly hear my mother squealing from happiness.

"Please come see us Viviana, I can't wait to meet you neither can the family" my mother sputters out trying to convince ana.

"Of course we will come see you mrs.Thornton" my girl says looking pretty happy that my mother seems to love her already.

"Oh please dear call me Alessa" ok this is good news.it means she likes her enough she gets to call her her first name.

"Ok, Alessa I will see you soon"I love that my mom and girlfriend get along.