Chapter 19

"Wake up love" I hear River whisper into my ear from  bellow me

"Wake up love" I hear River whisper into my ear from bellow me.

" I don't want to" I whisper back. " you're too comfy".Which is true river makes a great mattress.

"My flight leaves in 1hour, I have to go back to my apartment and pack a bag", this makes me sad yes he's only going for two days but I haven't slept without him in weeks.

"It's only two days love", he says rubbing his hand up and down my back under my shirt which feels amazing.

"Still I'm going to miss you", I mumbled I feel like absolute shit, I have a headache and so tricking cold even though I'm lying on top of River who's a furnace and I'm lying under a comforter.

"Are you ok love you feel so hot?"

"That's the exact opposite of how I feel right now."

"Are you going to be ok to be left alone", he's so sweet but I hate that he is not going to be here today and tomorrow.

" I'm fine Riv , I'm sure your happy to see your family", I'm happy he gets to see his family again I know he misses his mom and sister the most.

"Don't worry your coming with me next time", well that was unexpected.

I look down to see River already looking at me, "you need to go to the doctor Ana, your heating up terribly."

" I will go tomorrow if I don't feel better ok", I say cuddling back into him.

He stops rubbing my back and puts his hands on my face, "Promise", I look back at him, "Promise."

"Oh and I won't kiss you until your better" , I looks at him in shock "You wouldn't you love my kisses too much."

"Do I? Do I really?" he says playfully flipping us over so he's on top.

"Now let's get up so you can walk me out love" , he says still pinning me down.

"Well there buddy your going to have to let me go then" , he looks at me smiling and shaking his head.

"Your one of a kind Ana", he says kissing my forehead and letting go.

I jump up our bed and try to jump onto him but he's to quick and has already picked me up by my thighs so I'm facing him.

"Omg how did you just do that", this man just picked me up like I was a sack of feathers.

"Aww baby you act like your a sumo wrestler", he boops my nose and continues, "When your just my sick girl who weighs as much as a feather", he jokes.