Time for work.

Hinata Loved his job. He'd just been hired about a month ago at The hospital a couple miles away as a nurse, and it was great.

He Had lots of skills, in all departments, he knew lots's about medicine, and Most other different departments (?). 

He had a charming personality, great soicail skills, and a phd in psychiatry. In reality, he was over-qualified, but he's grateful for his job. He graduated pretty young and some were kind of warry of that, but this is where he wanted to work anyway, so it all worked out.

Usually, he was assigned to work with children, in the pediatric department, but when needed elsewhere, he was always up to the task, and very effecient. 

All the patients and employees loved him!

Hinata loved everything about his job, espicaily knowing that he was helping so many people. The smile on a persons face, even after they ended up in the hospital made some of the worst days better.

One thing, he had odd feelings about, was the uniform.

You see, Shoyo had always been a feminine boy. He tended to lean towards the more feminine side of clothing, and his body followed suit. He had a fairly small waist and kind of thick thighs. He loved that he looked so good in the clothes he likes to wear. And since he likes that kind of thing, naturally, he opted for the women's uniform.

He'd not expected it to be quite like this though. . . 

Don't misunderstand, he does like the uniform, a lot actually, but he sometimes worries about how /other/ people think of him.

Would they judge?

Some probably would.

The first week or so, that's all he could think about! but by now, he'd gotten used to it, learning to love what he loved and not care so much of other people's opinions.

He now wears the uniform proudly, every day with a smile.

~~~

One friday, He got a call.

'What's this? why's the hospital calling me? it's my day off,' he thinks to himself.

"Hello, Hinata shoyo speaking," he answered the phone, trying not to voice his cofusion.

"Hello, yes. I'm so sorry to contact you on your day off, but for whatever reason, we're short-staffed today, and a bunch of patients just came in. There was a crash not too far from here, and since the people involved weren't too badly injured, They we're sent here instead of going all the way into town. Can you come in today? You'll be payed for your time,"  The person on the other side of the phone explained.

"I'm on my way," Came the ginger's reply.

The second he heard 'short-staffed' he'd readied himself to leave.

Checking himself over to make sure he grabbed everything, he left for work. Akari, the person who contacted shoyo, sent him the deatails.

_____________________________________________________

|                                      7:31 AM

|   <Akari, Hospital. 

There was a crash on xxx street involving an 18-wheeler and a bus full of passengers, most of which reported to be on a buisness trip.No one was extremely injured, but are need to be held for a while to make sure nothing is wrong.In total, there were 14 in the bus, some of which are on concusion protocall

(Read 7:31AM)

_____________________________________________________________

'Wow.. todays going to be interesting'

573 words next chap will be longer, promise.

hinata is 26 btw, and everyone is the same amount older or younger as cannon