ZAYN

So I guess you all heard about Zayn.. Some part of me wishes that this is all a dream and he'll come back in a few weeks and say it was a prank that he and Louis made like the nikelodeon one... But most of me has a gut feeling that it won't happen. 

I think that without Zayn, the band is not the same. I mean, c'mon, we grew together, fought together, loved together, and had laughs together. Now, one of the boys is up and gone. Just like that. No twitcam, no video, no REAL explanation.

Zayn may be having problems and that I understand. Fame is hard to deal with, no doubt about it. The fact is that regular life isn't that easy either. Life is life and without all the stress, hardship, humiliation, rumours, etc, life won't be life. Zayn said it himself: Life is a roller coaster. The news hit me hard, I have to say. But I will never stop loving Zayn or the other boys. They will always have my love and my heart. 

Another thing, I will not stop writing the fanfiction. Just because he's gone from the band doesn't mean he never existed. He does exist and he will always be in One Direction. I am considering this a break. 

I really wish I bought those tickets for the Where We Are Tour and seen the boys, especially Zayn. Alas, I did not and like the JoBros... I missed out on seeing some of the most inspiring people I have heard of in my life. 

So Zayn, who knows if you'll ever read this, but just know that my prayers are with you and your family and the boys, always and forever. I hope you come back one day to the band, we will always be waiting. If not, I hope you find what you are looking for in life and I hope you are happy. One of the most important things you need in life is happiness for yourself. Don't be happy for someone else. Be happy for yourself. Whatever decision you make whether it's leaving the band for good or coming back, we will ALWAYS be with you. We are your fans and like we always said we will support you through thick and thin. We are the 1D family and we stick together no matter what happens.

xoxo 1DBTRmuffin