05 🕛

February 10 2010, the day Seungmin surprise Minho on a date. Seungmin saw Minho in front of him blindfolded and smiled.

"Should I open it, what is this Seungmin I'm so excited? " Minho asked

"Open it" Seungmin asked. Seungmin has already removed Minho's blind fold. Minho tears drop because of the efforts of Seungmin.

"Baby don't cry" Seungmin said and this is the chance, Seungmin held Minho's hand and knelt down.

"Omg Seung!!!! " Minho said and he blushed

"Will you marry me" Seungmin asked

"Of course it's a big yesss" Minho said and kissed Seungmin's lips. And Seungmin kissed also his lips.

"This is what I've waiting for." Minho said, but Seungmin look at Minho and the time stops, Minho freeze and all the things around him.

"Please no what happened why your not moving and all the things around me, let us be happy please" Seungmin said but he needs to change the time right now.

"Nooo, please i- i can't." seungmin said and he checked his phone and there is a letter.

"Go to April 29 2010 12:00 pm"

"Uhm why the hell that's the day we know that Minho has a Pulmonary odema, okay then? " Seungmin closed his eyes and say "April 29 2010 12:00 pm" Seungmin closed his eyes and when he opened it he is holding Minho's waist and they are kissing in the church. Many people stand up and clapping. Minho's mother is so happy that day and also Minho. But suddenly Minho hold his breath and he's lungs and heart are not feeling well. The staffs in the wedding called an ambulance and Seungmin cry because the day they are married which is April 29 2010 was diagnosed with pulmonary odema. Seungmin cry and confused why they married that day exactly where Minho diagnosed and Addmited to the hospital.

"Wait, what time is it" Seungmin checked his phone and its 12:20pm.

The doctor said that Minho has an pulmonary odema. Seungmin knows that and Minho mother cry. Seungmin go to Minho's room but Minho is sleeping.

"Can I sit here love, your sleeping well. I'm so happy that I fulfilled your dream with me, we are now married, I'm so so happy. This happen again." seungmin held Minho hand " I wanted you to live longer with me, but we can't. I wish that while I'm here in the past you can do operation  surgery and live longer with me, but the time goes so fast and repeats what we exactly do, but when we go to park, and get married is so different, and I know why. You know so maybe I went back in time because I wanted my wish to be fulfilled and it was fulfilled. If only I could stay here by your side for life. I love you" Seungmin kissed Minho's forehead and go.

Seungmin checked his phone and there is a letter.

"Go to May 1 2010 time 7am, go spent your day with him before you say goodbye. "

Seungmin was shoked because this is new memories that he will bring in 2021.

"Let's make some unforgettable moment my love in just 1 day" Seungmin said and say "May 1 2010 time 7am"

Time | 2minOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara