01 🕛

10 years ago when Minho died cause of  pulmonary oedema resulting for an undiagnosed heart condition. Minho love Seungmin so much. Seungmin promised that they will have happy ending, but isn't it. Minho suffered from chest pain, excessive sweating, and caugh and other symptoms of pulmonary oedema. Seungmin always visit him to the hospital and give him flowers, fruits and other heathy foods.

Minho started not breathing well, Minho saw Seungmin sits sleeping and holding his hands. Seungmin is sleeping while Minho's Family is in the outside talking to the doctor's. Minho hold Seungmin's hand so tightly to wake him up, but Minho thinks that its time to say goodbye to his love once. But luckily the doctor saw Minho not breathing well and check him so fast. Seungmin wakes up and started cry because he doesn't know, he is sleeping.

The next day of the past. Seungmin go to the store and buy some healthy foods again for Minho also Seungmin buy a diamond ring to propose to him to finally achieve the promise Minho want, to get married.

Seungmin go to hospital but when Seungmin arrived at the hospital, Minho was already wrapped in a white cloth and a corpse. Seungmin cry while hold the diamond ring.

Seungmin's world collapsed that day and until now he still can't move on from what happened 10 years ago.

"I wish I could go back to the time and fulfill your dreams to be with me, to be married with me".

✨𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙤'𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩.