I "Used" You

Author's POV

"WOW, hyung!!! You really got yourself a girlfriend?" The youngest high schooler within them exclaimed, making the whole people in the kitchen looked at both of them.

"Mwoo?? What?? Yang Jungwon has a girlfriend?" Jeongin gasped, swiping his wet hands on his trousers after washing his hands. The others; Ryu Jin, Hyunjin and Yeji just stared at Jungwon who who was unbothered by their stares and shocked expression. He knew these were coming, so he didn't expect much.

"Bang Ju Won is her name. She's a girl around Ni-ki's age, but older by few months", he confidently stated, enjoying his friend's priceless reaction. He slightly felt offended at the elders reactions; even an 11 years old girl could have a boyfriend, why couldn't he?
[A/n; Somi's sister🤧]

He leaned on the chair, putting one of his leg on top of the others, attractively shoving his hands in his training's pockets. He huffed and faced the elderly that looked like they needed further explanation from him.

"We've been together since a week ago, so don't be dramatic."

"Pfft, so full of yourself now, aren't ya?"

"At least I got myself a girl to love unlike you, hyung", laughters were heard as Jungwon savagely roasted his brother. He is the Yang Leader, no body could stop him from firing people back with words.

As it seemed like all the people inside looked delighted and happy, a pink striped hair girl looked down at the thought of someone who was younger than her had finally got himself someone to date. She felt happy, but nostalgic at the same time. She missed the feelings of being in love, being teased for being in a relationship.

She missed the feeling of his lips against hers. She wanted him back. She wanted that guy all to herself. But too bad, he was not hers anymore. She couldn't have him anymore as his heart had been stolen away by someone she used to call her friend.

Hana used to be so close to her. She knew all her secrets and so did she. But sadly, they were all just a friend who after the same guy. Disappointment was all she felt when her friend stole someone so important to her away, especially when she used to be in love with someone else.

"I wonder what made her heart change so quickly. What was that all about?", Yeji mumbled upon herself as she watched the others still teasing Jungwon for having a girlfriend.

"Guys, stop it. As if he would introduce his girl to you guys", Ryu Jin savagely out-marked.

"You know I won't especially not to someone like you guys"

The others chuckled while some felt offended. Not Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows at Jungwon for making such a remark. If only he knew this would happen, he wouldn't allow the younger one to date. Jeongin face palmed and brushed his hair away from his face.

"Does Juwon know that you're Jeongin's brother?", asked Yeji to the sheep boy who was sipping his water.

"She did, but I won't introduce her to my brother because I know she will simp over him instead of me" They heard Jeongin scoffed upon Jungwon's reply.

"Can't deny that I'm attractive"

Hyunjin shook his head as he did face palming. These two never stop bickering so why did he felt surprised, well, we never know.

"Aight, I'm heading home now. I'll get going, bye guys. See ya when I see ya", Ryu Jin said as she head off home. The others replied to her and bid her a see-you gesture. They didn't like to call it a good-bye because it means you won't be seeing each other for a long time, to which they don't want it to happen.