Dirty Harry Styles imagine (part 1)

This is a DIRTY Harry styles imagine for XedSheeranx18! :P fan her an read her story "aggressive love (Harry styles)" please make sure it's by XedSheeranx18 not some other chick haha...

It was a cold winter evening in northern England and you and your boy friend Harry styles are cuddling by the flaming pit of fire wrapped in warm fuzzy blankets on the beach, you both are just are just talking about random things without making the conversation awkward.

*Your POV- "Harry?"

*Harry's POV-"Hmm?"

*Your POV- "do you actually love me? Like you new i was the one?"

*Harry's POV- "of course I love you! I live you more than anything! You are my life, without you I don't know what I would do..."

*Your POV- "you would be a wreck without me" you say with a soft laugh at the end

After saying that Harry lifts you chin with the tip of his index finger making your head tilt up in his direction, he slowly leans in and kisses you passionately. You both pull back, can't see his eyes as its dark out already but u can sense they are very dark filled with lust.

He gently pushes you over so he is now hovering over you, he is kissing your lips roughly but still passionately, he then starts to leave a trail of kisses on your neck sucking lightly leaving a light purple spot. He is letting his hands roam your body admiring you shape. His hands land on your breast and you let a soft moan escape your lips that are still attached to Harry's.

A/N- I decided I'm gonna make parts to theses imagines but my updates will be fast so it shouldn't take to long.

Sorry XedSheeranx18 I hope you don't mind this I thought it would just be a little easier on me.

***NEXT SECTION WILL BE UPDATED IN A FEW HOURS***