31-40

Chapter 31: Self-talking confession

Putting A Rui next to Luo Lei, I asked him to look at Abba obediently, and told him to call me if he seemed to feel uncomfortable or painful. See him nodding seriously. I cheered up and went to get firewood to prepare dinner.

Even if Luo Lei is injured, the two young ones in the family still have to eat. Even if I can be hungry myself, I can't hungry them. And when the old patriarch went back, they didn't know if they were in the mood to make food, and they had to give them some food. Otherwise, Luo Lei woke up and felt uncomfortable. That guy is like this. He thinks everything is his own responsibility, as if he was born. Should be the patriarch.

Not only do we have to eat, but when Luo Lei wakes up he also needs to have something to eat, and I have to eat more myself, so I can guard him at night. At this time, I have to stay steadfast and not make trouble, or else, what will Rona and Ari do?

Although something like this happened today, Luo Lei had already taken people to harvest two cows and three wild sheep for the clan in most of the afternoon, and everyone still had enough meat to eat. I cooked a big pot of radish stew in a big earthenware pot. I picked a few loofahs from the yard and stewed a pot of clear soup and put it in a pottery pot. I also picked a big pumpkin in the field and boiled it. I waited for Rona to return. , Asked Rona to feed Ari and ate some hastily, so Rona sent half a can of radish stew and half a can of pumpkin stew to the old patriarch's house.

While Rona was going to deliver the things, let Ari guard his dad. I also took the time to move enough firewood to burn all night to the hall, cleaned up the situation in the house, and took some clean cotton cloths. Come out with some sweet potato wines that I brewed myself, and plan to use them later, or give him a drink if necessary.

Shochu is not brewed here. Luo Lei will brew some fruit wine, which is to wash some fruit, smash it, seal it and ferment, and put it in the right place. After a period of time, after a while, you can get a slightly alcoholic fruit wine, which is also the most primitive wine. .

Wine making seems to be the responsibility of the patriarch here, because wine is considered a luxury here, and it is dedicated to the gods. The high priest or patriarch here brews some wine at a certain time every year. It is said that the high priest did this kind of thing in the past, but later when the high priest got older, it was inconvenient to pick fruit or anything, so the old patriarch did this. Later, the old patriarch did not do it, so he left it to Luo Lei to do it. Although those fruit wines are made from unknown wild fruits, the taste is really not good, faint, and there is no wine taste, and because the nearby fruits are not so easy to find, and not every brewed wine is delicious. So not much.

Luo Lei always took his little fruit wine very seriously, and only last year, because I repeatedly pleaded with him, he gave me some. The rest are kept and used to worship the gods during the harvest festival. In fact, I don't like to drink, but occasionally bully him and see if he is reluctant to give it. When I begged him for the first time, he thought about it for a long time before pouring a little to me with extreme caution, and even urged him not to let others know. It shows the preciousness of this wine.

I know that it is very difficult for him to make this choice between his responsibility and me, and I don't really have to drink this little fruit wine. Investigating its mentality, it is probably what we call "the one who is favored and the fearless", it is purely nothing to do. But he can give it to me, I am still very happy.

And I didn't really drink all of the things he gave me. I used it more for experimentation to see if I could ferment fruit wine to make sweet potato wine or use naked barley to make barley wine. Unfortunately, I don't know whether it is because of the lack of raw materials or the method. I tried many times but failed in the end. Later, I could only use the method of making Sanqu from wheat introduced in "Tiangong Kaiwu", and tried to make some wheat koji by myself, and then tried to make some sweet potato wine with these wheat koji. For this, I tossed a lot of wheat and sweet potatoes. Although I didn't use a lot of them each time, I guess it would make them feel distressed. I even made a set of small steaming buckets, which puzzled Luo Lei as to what the extra stuff in the house was for.