21-30

Chapter 21: Planting, son, linguistics

Recently, I started to feel that I didn't have enough reserves, and I didn't have time to go out to find food. Although now because of the trap and because everyone is full, no one in the clan is hungry anymore. At that time, all the houses in the clan were built, and everyone was eating by themselves. What if there is no reserve? Besides, my livestock has not developed except for the cow and the three sheep. I thought, I'm afraid I will have to spare a day or two for the people to build their own houses. I have to go out by myself.

Because the people who came from the gangs did not have a house, the house built today was given to a family of three with a child. The two females who lived with me and took the child also followed the house. After living there, it is probably better for them to be familiar with them.

So I let several single females who had borrowed from me live in a room, and let Nahan take his brother to live in a room, and in the hall there were two other families with children.

Seeing that the newly laid wooden floor quickly turned black, I began to think that when everyone was settled, I would gradually replace this layer of wood on the log with stone slabs, and even thought about waiting in the future. When it thrives, try again to see if the floors are replaced with thick ceramic tiles. They are fireproof and there is no need to worry about decay, and as long as the gaps are reduced, there is no need to worry about crawling in. I did that when I built another house.

Luo Lei came back in the evening and listened to what I said, and decided to let Bello take everyone out for hunting the next day. He will accompany me out tomorrow. The two of us cooperated well, so he agreed. He went out to talk to Bello and several other leading hunters, and then came back to sleep, naturally, he was a ghost press on me again. I found that after getting used to it, there is nothing, maybe this is human adaptability, well, sometimes it is not a good thing.

The next day, Luo Lei and I went out together. Apart from hunting two wild sheep and eight or nine fish, we didn't get much. No way, there are not many vegetables in spring, and I am not familiar with wild vegetables. I just dug a dozen wild lettuce on the grassland. I went to the mountain to look at the potatoes and sweet potatoes. They have already grown seedlings. The potatoes are like vines and are always green all the year round. However, some of them may have been gnawed away by herbivores in the winter. Now some new shoots have emerged from the ground. , But it hasn't grown tall yet. Some sprouts also appeared in the sweet potato field. It seemed that the sweet potatoes left in the field had sprouted, but the sweet potatoes were quite dense, and the sprouted sprouts were all gathered together and squeezed around. It is estimated that only the strongest ones Can survive.

The land at home has not been opened yet, so I can only dig some seedlings and plant them another day, but the time it takes these few days is probably going to be busy. I have to fill the shallow pit, and then open the ground on it. At the same time I have to dig a deeper dung pit, I'm afraid it will be busy.

I said that I would try to plant. Although the people in the clan were surprised, they still accepted it. Even those from the Xing clan know that I have a special status in the clan, and vaguely know the rumors in the clan, not to mention them. Knowing that they came from a united clan, they were more cautious. People's thinking can't be changed in a day or two, so I can only take it slowly. But my plan still got everyone's cooperation.

I stopped staring at the progress of the house. Instead, the old patriarch watched. The old patriarch's female Amon Amo was also involved in cooking. Several males have been sent to help me clean up the ground, the septic tank. I have also dug in addition, my job is to transplant those seedlings.