Chapter 1

Anonymous pov-

I let my mom put on my lipstick and my sister fix my hair it's kinda childish how I let my mom and sibling help me to go to interview. And it's not just any interview, it's an interview to be the secretary or the be one the department of defense for the president. I have no idea how I even got pulled to be interviewed like this a dream come true. Or it might be an nightmare I will never know until I get the job, or if I get the job. Honestly I am way to clumsy and opened mined to even work for the president it's not in my Arena.

"Mom I think me wearing all black with blush lipstick is kinda provoking for men. Maybe even jealous for the women, you know I am doing an interview for the president right? Not at the strip club. " I said my mother started laughing so did my sister just cause they never take me serious. I mean I wouldn't either I was a stripper, and worked at hooters but I was also in college. I graduated college 11 months ago I'm now 28 going to an interview to work for the damn president. I didn't even major that in the college if we being honest like completely honest I went to college, to become a nurse. And guess what I got my nurses license and didn't even apply for a job to be one. Basically my time in college was a total waste except for the fact that I got to have an experience. I wish I went to college when it was my time to go but I never ever make the right decisions but now I'm trying to get my life together.

"Yes I know my dear but this is very important you have to give off the best impression and you will. Cause I believe in you sweat heart." She moved my hair out my face placing my purse in my lap.

"I think that's your ride outside?"Erin questioned looking out the window a black bmw and a man sitting outside the car door dressed in a black suit. He definitely gives off I'm taking you to DC so you can be at the White House. He really came all the from DC all the way to Pennsylvania to get me wow.

"Yep that's my ride can you guys help with my luggage?" I asked.

"You only have 1 suit case you really need help for that."

"Yes I'm only bringing one because if I don't get the job I'm not caring my whole life back." I chuckled walking outside.

"Goodmorning sir, DC?" I questioned.

"Yes, is that all your luggage ms?"

"Yes, just incase I don't get the job I'm not bring my whole life back with me majority of it stays. I thought I told the sir I was on the phone with that." I sighed.

"Now that I recall you did." He opened the car door for me I slipped my way in the car and got Comfy since I have to wait until we get to the airport. Well now that I'm just sitting here like a kid waiting on cookies I mindless just take a lil a nap, yep that's what I'm gonna do.

—————-

"Ma'am where here." I woke up looking around and we were at the airport, people were walking by some were running meaning, they have like 3 minutes to get to their destination or the plane will leave their asses. I got out the car he took my luggage I gladly walked into the airport with a slight smile on my face. I waved at the hot guy who was starring at me, I mean I should get his number but that's kinda unprofessional. No matter how old I get I still have the 19 year old stripper ways I mean hell I'm at an age where I should look my age. I don't I still look like I could be 21 not even joking I am truly truly blessed.

"So have you ever met the president or like you just work for him?" I asked.

"I barely see him, he's a busy man. From the looks of it you will do him and the crew justice." He replied

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You seem like a very stable lady, your very precise you know what you want." He explained.

"How would you know that ? I mean not trynna job shame but your a driver and you only know me for like 10 minutes. I was sleep the whole ride here." He chuckled nodding his head he smiled as we walked through the airport I looked confused he laughed once more.

"How do I know ? I asked a question early about how you only have one suitcase. Your answer was because if you didn't get the job you weren't traveling your whole life back with you. That's precise very aware of what could be the outcome of this. Now let's go so we won't be late."

——————-

"What's this like a five seasons?" I asked.

"It's called four seasons the best hotel in DC. You will be staying here for the remainder of time that you will be here. If you get the job they will move you into the White House, you don't necessarily have to stay there you can always come back here or get you an a place of your own. But in my opinion I think you will get the job. What did you major in college?" He asked me.

"Nursing, crazy thing is I did all that time and didn't even want to apply for the jobs that I could get, total waste of time." I answered.

"Nursing? I would've guessed law. Every disagreement I had with you, you somehow figured out a way for me to understand. You didn't apply for nursing jobs because you was never into it. Anyways I will be here at 9:30 Am sharp I will give you 20 extra minutes to be ready. So see you tomorrow morning and enjoy the rest of your day beauty." He smiled waving.

"Umm question any places for shopping?" I asked him, since he look pretty young himself and probably have an fun life other than work.

"The mall the best mall we have is in the city downtown."

"City center Dc yeah yeah heard of it. Umm how old are you by the way?" I asked him.

"22 I would ask how old are but you know."

"I'm 28 almost 29 I really can't believe I'm pushing 30 trust me after 25 it's like life goes by so quick. " I giggled.

"Anyways I have to go I wanna stay and talk but I have another job to do so enjoy your night ma'am."

"Night." I said he left out my hotel room closing the door lightly, I looked down at my phone seeing that it was 4:30 pm. Honestly I would sit here and be bored and practice for my in person interview. Okay today is Sunday and I feel like I need to go out and eat dinner, and shop. That's what I'm gonna do I'm going enjoy the rest of my evening and come back here shower, watch Netflix, maybe read a book and then get beauty rest. So that's what I'm going to do for the rest of my evening maybe on the weekend if I'm still here I can explore the city, maybe even make new friends. I am not going to sit around and wait for tomorrow I will get ready for tomorrow by having me time. Sounds like a great great great plan for me and my brain.