Last Digidestined: Blaire and Dorumon || Chapter 13

Despite walking into water, everyone somehow felt completely dry, their feet landing on a hard surface. When they opened their eyes, they realized they weren't underwater...

But instead in a small, beautiful village, with shining lake water underneath

...But instead in a small, beautiful village, with shining lake water underneath.
"Whoa..." Everyone admired the village in awe, wondering how this even happened.
"Where...Are we?" Jake asks.
"This is the Wizard's village..." The voice that spoke to them said, everyone turning around to finally see the face of the voice.

" The voice that spoke to them said, everyone turning around to finally see the face of the voice

"...And my names Wizardmon. Welcome." Wizardmon says.
"Uh, it's nice to meet you, but uh...How the heck is there a village here? Aren't we supposed to be underwater?" Logan asks.
"Actually, we're just in a pocket dimension under the lake..." Wizardmon says. "After all this chaos hit the Digital World, us Wizardmon casted a spell to hide our village im this temporary bubble...Hidden out of sight from the evil. It was out in the open before, but we had to hide any sight of it for now...That's also why we ripped our entrance sign out." Wizardmon states, everyone nodding in understandment.
"We've also now turned it into a safe spot for travelers to rest and hide...But only ones with good hearts, like you all..." Wizardmon points his staff another direction, motioning for them to follow. "I'm the grand Wizardmon, and the leader of this village. It's nice to meet you all." Everyone also quickly introduces themselves to Wizardmon.
"My house is up on the hill. Follow me, and I'll lead you all there to rest." Wizardmon states, as everyone starts following me. Everyone looks around at the village, which had multiple other Wizardmon walking around, and a few other random Digimon as well.
WHOOSH!!