Stage fighting part 2

Jade's POV

As we get to Octavia's room I start to get nervous. Beck notices and puts a comforting hand on my solder. He then nocks on the door. "Coming!" We hear her shout through the door. The door opens and Octavia peaks her head out then her eyes go wide. She goes to close the door but Beck's foot blocks the door from shutting all the way. "O, please talk to us." I beg and Octavia sighs then opens the door. Octavia goes onto her bed. She looks at us and nods her head telling us to come in. We walk in and sit on the opposite end of the bed giving her space. "Octavia look I didn't mean the way I said that sentence that day you broke up with us." Beck tells her while looking directly at her to show her that he's serious. Octavia looks down and gestures to continue. "We've been a mess without you and if I'm being honest I saw your wrist. I know that you've been cutting again." I say and Octavia quickly looks at me with wide eyes. "What you saw them? When?" She asks with tears in her eyes. "I saw them after Tori completed the bird scene. When she dragged you to the table that's when I saw them." I confess then Octavia digs her head into her hands. "Well, then why are you guys here? Are you here to pick on me about it or maybe tell everyone that I cut?" She asks and my eyes widen. "No baby no we won't do that we're here to tell you that we want you back because we're a mess without you." Beck says and Octavia lets a cry out then launches herself on beck crying. "I'm sorry I know I was being childish and that I was overreacting." She says crying into his shoulder. Beck wraps his arms around her and holds her close rubbing her back. 

Beck's POV

I wrap my arms around Octavia holding her close while rubbing her back. "I know baby I know and I overreacted to I was yelling at you for protecting me when Tori has taken all of your other boyfriends." I whisper into her ear. "Do you take us back? Will you do us the honor of being with us again?" I ask her and she nods with her head still in my shoulder. "I need to hear you say it." I say. "Yes, I will take you both back I missed you so much." She says then pulls away. and wipes her tears.

 and wipes her tears

Time skip

We get to class and the teacher tells Octavia that she's against Tori for the fighting scene. Octavia smiles and cuddles into me holding Jade's hand. 

time skip to the Vega house

Octavia's POV

I walk into the house rolling my eyes at Tori and Trina fighting. I start to walk up to my room but then I hear my name so I stop. "I don't see what Beck and Jade see in Octavia. I mean why is it always her? I'm way better." I hear Tori rant on and I roll my eyes. "It's simple Tori, Octavia is better than you. Oh, and let's not forget that she's prettier than you." I hear Trina say and I smile then walk down the stairs. "Thanks, Treen." I say and hug her. I look at Tori when we pull away and glare at her. "I'm going to than gout with Cat don't wait up." I say and walk out of the house. I get into my car and drive to Cat's. I get out and knock on her door. The door opens and I see her weird brother. "Is Cat here?" I ask weirded out. He nods and calls her down. "Hi Hi!" Cat said in her usual happiness. "So I overheard Tori after school today and she was saying that she was so much better than me and that she doesn't understand why Beck and Jade are with me. What should I do?" I ask and she looks at me with a sad face. "O, I say that you do what you're heart tells you." she says. I know what you're thinking Cat saying something smart? Well, I'm the only one who sees this part of her. I smile and give her a hug. "Ok, I'm going to get some rest before the fight scene tomorrow." I tell her and she waves at me when I get into my car.

Time skip to Stage fighting

Everyone else has gone for the scene and it's mine and Tori's turn. We walk on the stage. "I play an old lady that's walking home from bingo." Tori explains with a smile. "And I play a brutal Mugler." I say and roll my eyes just wanting to get this done with. Russ, I think that's his name tells us the safe word and we start our scene. "give me your watch and purs." I say from behind her. "What?!" she asks and I roll my eyes. "I'm not playing give me your watch and bag." I repeat. "Oh, wouldn't you want this?" She says and swings her cane at me then everything goes black.

Third-person

Octavia falls to the ground after Tori swings her cane and everybody gets off their seat and rushes to her.