The Bird Scene

Octavia's POV

The next morning I walk hand in hand into school with Jade. "Hey you should talk to Beck has a mess with you not talking to him." Jayde tells me as we walk to first period I look at her and she gave me a look telling me not to test her. "Ok fine i will." Say with a groan. We walk to Tori's locker. "Need some help?" I ask as she has a pile of books in her arms. "Yeah." She says with a smile. "Interesting." Jayde says and we walk away.

Time skip to Sicowitz class

Jade and Cat were practicing a part for a play. "Betsy, Betsy that animal's delicious flesh could keep us all alive for another week." Jade says. "I don't wanna be alive without Poncy this pig is everything to me than my daddy ever was. And I'll be ding danged-. Cat got cut off by Sycowitz throwing a ball at her. "Sycowitz!" I yell. "What?" He asks looking at me. "You just hit me in the face with a ball." Cat tells him. "Oh Come on a true actor can stay in the scene no matter what's going on around her." Sycowitz tells cat. "But it really hurt." Cat complains then the bell rings. "Ooh, lunch." Cat says and runs out. I walk out with Jade and faintly hear Beck say. "Hey want to hang out at lunch with us?" We get to our table and I look at Beck. "Meet me up in the janitor's closet." I tell him the pick up my bag and walk away. I get into the janitor's closet and I jump up on the took box. The door opens and there stood Beck and I look down. "I'm sorry." We Say at the same time. "You go first." I say to Beck and I look up at him. "I'm sorry that I kissed your sister I shouldn't have done that." He tells me and I smile a little. "I'm sorry that I overreacted it was just a simple kiss and I totally freaked out." I tell him with guilt in my voice looking down again. "Hey baby look at me." I don't. "Look at me Tavia." I still don't. "God damn it Octavia look at me." He says and I finally look at him. "Baby you had every right to act that way I kissed your sister in front of you." He tells me and I smile then jump down from the tool box and go up to him then kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed me back holding me as close to him as he can. I pull away. "I forgive you." I say with a smile then he smiles and picks me up kissing me.

Time skip to the next day

We where all in Sycowitz's class. "Drive-by acting. Your all angry English men go." He says and we all yell in English ascents. "All right All right quiet Down." He tells us and we all sit down well I get pulled onto Back's lap. "Alright now that we all are lucy and or guys the time has come for our newest student to tackle the bird scene." He says and Tori goes up on the stage. "Tori the stage is yours but you cant take it home." Sycowitz tells Tori. "Um can i ask you a quick question before I start?" Tory asks and jade and I groan. "So-." Tori starts but gets cut off. "Just do your best action." Sycowits says. "Ok." Tori says and puts the pice of paper down. "It was 1934 when my husband left me alone. Living on the prairie was a dreary existence. No telephone, no radio. Only a large, majestic bird with whom I shared my feelings. One day when I was feeling low, I said to him, "oh bird you can fly you can swore miles form this place but you stay why?" And apparently, my question rang true, for that afternoon, the bird left. And so went my spirit." Tory finishes. "How was that?" Tori asks. "What do you mean?" Sicowitz asks Tori. "Did I do the scene right?" Tori asks. "Oooh no not at all." Sicowitz says and gets ul. "Ok then what did I do wrong?" She asks. "If you dont pass the bird scene you cant be in Aunde's play or any outher play." He says. "So I don't get to know what I did wrong?" Tori asks. "Nope." Is all Sicowitz says and we all leave. "Come on guys how am I supposed to pass the scene if my friends don't help me?" Tori wines. "Tavia or I arent you friend." Jayde says then we go to the soda machine they where talking so I zoned out. "Guys my problem." Tori says as we walk back over. "Number one rule of the bird scene no ones aloud to help you." Beck says and the rex says. "No one." Jayde points to tori's locker. "So this is what you did to you locker?" She asks witch is a white board that says 'Tori's locker'. "Yeah see its a dry erase board with a bunch of colorful pens in a convent cup. So who ever wants to can draw or wright what ever they want." Tori tells us. "But you're supposed to decorated it your self." Beck tells Tori as I lean on him and he wraps an arm around me. "Yeah, it's a Hollywood arts tradition." Cat says. "Well whats wrong with letting other people be expressive on my locker?" Tori asks as jade writes stupid on it and I write ugly. "Well for one thing they can do that." Robby says pointing to the locker after we finished and we walked away. "Yeah. Yeah well my locker is smarter and prettier than your locker." Tori yells after us.