8.The Man on The Inside

It took a while for his senses to return to him.He could barely hear the young man barking in his ear.

"Get up or I'll put a bullet in that thick skull old man."

But he never moved or broke his gaze from what he was seeing in front of him.He watched in silence as the third operative in an all black op suit, who was  fitted with a gun houlster,a utility belt with surgical tools,and the works, entered the room.She was much younger than the rest.Maybe 18 or 19.She had orange freckles sprinkled from the left cheek, over the bridge of her nose,and ended on the right check.Yet her hair was bright blonde.Which suggested she either dyed it or was wearing a wig.smart girl.

"We got at least eight minutes before more troops arrive,and they'll actually have weapons on them.Big ones..." She said as she moved over to the surgical table next to Erik.She quickly threw on a pair of fresh rubber gloves and a surgical mask.

"Scapel," she said with her open hands slightly raised as her sister(Jessy) reached for the sanitized scalpel found around Mary's mid section.

                              ***

Night Watcher felt a hot pain at the back of his head as he watched the girl fiddle and pick up Erik's brain matter.That was more than enough to get Billy's attention as well.NW quickly looked up to a lightly sweaty youth.

"I said get up,baldy,"Billy said as the warm tip of his gun's barrel touched down right on Night Watcher's temple. "Before I splatter your brain shit all over this room.It'd go nicely with the decor." He finished as he glanced around the room.

"Get out while you can...boy"he murmured between his teeth as he scaled the boy up and down in the corner of his eyes without turning his head away from what was accuring in front of him.
"You're way out of your depth." He finished,barring some teeth.

"Ooh ,you sound like a bad guy from Scooby Doo.I'm sooo scared," Billy said frailing his free hand and rolling his eyes.

Night Watcher couldn't help but smile a little.

"What makes you juveniles so sure you'll get out of here alive?" He asked.

The boy cocked his gun with his thumb.

" 'Cause we got you ,now stand up slowly old timer."

Night Watcher couldn't argue with that fact. He was a high ranking officer. He knew things that the Agency couldn't just kill him over in a hostage situation.There were things he knew that the Agency didn't.In fact he was the few that knew how to kill Erik Winters,even with his healing abilities that he wouldn't tell  the Agency, as an insurance policy.A little edge over them.Another reason why they kept him in their arsenal was in case they had to face Winter-Blade head on.

The reason he was one of the only ones that knew this was because he was one of the only survivors of the "fire" of 00'. Or more confidentially known as the time Erik Winters broke out of this God-forsaken place.

Night Watcher slowly stood up as  these thoughts ran through his head.Billy kept his gun trained on Night Watcher's forehead as he did so.

"Think you can get that gun out of my face, boy," Night Watcher asked calmly.

Billy quickly responded with,"Naw I'm good.But there's no such thing as a stupid question,right?"he said rhetorically."But hey I'll make a deal with you.If you get us out of here alive.I'll make sure your death is quick.No pain,just one bullet to the back of the head,sound good?" Billy asked tilting his head.

"Sure kid...." NW responded,he was kind of set back by the question.A little off the script NW thought to himself, but he soon let it pass as Billy ushered him towards the viewing window.

" Come on Mary,let's get a move on," Billy said as he looked at his stop watch on his wrist that read 4:30 seconds and counting.

There were a few beads of sweat dripping from her chin as she finished stitching up the back of Winter-Blade's head.Even if he probably didn't need it.That's what "Surgery for Dummies" told her to do.She had just read it a few hours before the operation and she was a strictly by the books kind of girl.no room for improvising.

"Done!!" She yelled excitedly like there was a prize or achievement after the matter.

Before Billy could respond with a sarcastic congrats as he always did.NW threw a right elbow that connected with Billy's chin making him tumble back ,though he kept his footing.But it was just enough to make him lose his grip on NW.That gave NW the opportunity to take the gun from Billy and switch positions. He caught Billy from falling and wrapped  his left arm around Billy's neck and Billy's gun in NW's other hand.He pointed the gun at Billy's right temple.

Billy tried to break the arm bar,but NW was deceivingly strong.