Welcome To Writers Café☕

Hola Amigos!

Hola Amigos!

Welcome to Writers Café, a contest hub. Grab a cup of café au lait, or cafe Americano or hot chocolate and take a seat.

     This is the Writers Café where your pen, well in this case, your keyboard does the introduction.

         This café is a platform, a stepping stone, a medium, to announce you to the world. Here, your skill and ability does the talking.

So we create avenues and platforms for you to prove and improve your self, healthily compete with other writers and crown your efforts with prizes.

Compete, sharpen and flaunt your writing powress however you want to.

All participants get 1 ☕Cafe point for every contest they participate in.

       What are you going to do here?

Write your heart out, let your innermost desires be expressed on p...well the screen, let your imaginations run wild, let your thoughts be grasped in a picture, let your stories in intriguing parables be told, let art be represented through you, let your passion be depicted in your strokes, and lastly, produce a master piece.

        Welcome once again to the Writers Café. I remain your host phaylen

All rights are reserved®

No part of this publication, should be reproduced or transmitted in any form, and by any means of photocopying, recording and other mechanical or electronic method, without a written permission of the right authorities, except in the case of a brief quotation, embodied in critical reviews, and other noncommercial uses, as permitted by the copyright laws.

Copyright© Gems Parlour 2021