Chapter 9

London's room window was always open just in case of emergencies, such as this one. So she quietly opened her window and sat on her bed and wrote in her diary while thinking about what just happened. She couldn't believe that she was keeping this big of a secret from Julia. They already found Julia's walkie talkie, what if Julia is the only one who gets in trouble?! Maybe London should tell Julia about what happened...

Later, Julia ran to London's window and banged her fist against it rapidly. London opened her window and received a big hug from Julia. "Whoa I thought you were mad at me." London said while standing there with her arms out wide but not hugging Julia. "Why weren't you at school London? I couldn't sit next to anyone at lunch!!! I had to sit next to Brian the booger eater! He put a booger on his sandwich and ate it!!!" Julia said while holding London's face in her hands. "Julia?" London looked very worried and was about to tell Julia what happened... "Yeah?" Julia said in confusion. "I-"

"LONDON!!!" It was London's mom...

"Yes mom?" London gulped.

"WHY DID THE TEACHER SEND ME AN EMAIL SAYING THAT YOU WERE ABSENT FOR HALF THE DAY?!?!"

"Omg omg omg..." London whispered frantically, "help me..." London whispered to Julia. Londons mom came into her room looking really angry while Julia climbed in from the window.

"You see Mrs.Green, London and I were doing some errands for the other teachers all day... so that's why Mrs. Everest, our teacher, might've got it wrong on the attendance..." Julia said sweetly.

"Is this true London?" Mrs.Green asked. London just nodded and her mom continued, "Just make sure your teacher finds out the truth, you can tell her... okay?"

London nodded again and her mom left, and London shut the door.

"Phew! Thanks Julia..." London thanked.

"Oh not so fast missy!!! You tell me where you were!!!" Julia demanded.

"I went to get my walkie talkie, but I couldn't get yours because they put it in the evidence box..." London answered showing Julia the walkie talkie.

"You could've done that after school!!!" Julia said.

"But it would've been too late!!!" London said leaving out the cop part.

"Fine!!! I'm going!!! Bye!!!" Julia said sighing, irritated.

After a while, London got into her pjs feeling happy as the cops had closed the case on who the mystery people were. Hopefully this news had gotten to Julia, London thought. She opened her diary and wrote "Sisters for life", then she closed her diary and put it in her bedside drawers. London closed her eyes and wondered what tomorrow will bring into their life's.

On the other hand Julia had gotten the news and was happy as ever. She didn't have to worry about it anymore. Julia was drawing in her notebook for her art project. She looked at the moonlight and then at London's window, before London came into her life, her life was boring and now it's dangerous, but Julia smiled. Julia had finally gotten the best friend she wanted or in her words, "I've gotten the sister I always wanted", Julia said staring at the moon.