Chapter 2

"You are dead!" A guy yelled.
"No please!!! Don't kill me!!! I won't tell anyone your secret... I promise!!!" Julia yelled, "LONDON!" With tears in her eyes. "Julia help me!!!" London begged. London was tied to a tree in the alley, the man went up to her and London spoke, "You won't get away with this!!!"
Then a bullet went in Londons head and Julia screamed at the top of her lungs, "LONDON!!!"
"Julia?..... Julia?..... Are you okay???"
Julia opened her eyes and saw London in confusion. Julia got up and hugged London as hard as she possibly could. "Oh London! You're ok, you're ok." Julia started to cry in London's arms. London pulled back from Julia holding her face in her hands, wiping away her tears. "Julia what's wrong?!?!"
"I... just had... a dream... where... you... and the... killer... and then... the LONDON... and the boom... and the crying..." Julia sobbed. "I DIED?!?!" London looked at Julia wide eyed. Julia nodded sadly.
"Hey!" London's face lights up. Julia sniffled, "Yeah?"
"Let's make a memory box!"
"What's a memory box?" Julia asked. "A memory box, Julia, is a little box where we put things that represent our friendship, then we bury the box somewhere and agree not open it until later on in the future!" Julia smiled and said, "That'd be awesome!!!"
So they went and got a little container and tore a page out of their favorite Dr. Seuss book and folded them and plopped them into the container, then they found out that they had matching bracelets. Two little pink bracelets with a hello kitty face charm on it. Then they put a picture of them they took at the park in there. "Hmm, what else should we put in the box?" London asked Julia.
"Here!"
"Huh? What's the pen and paper for?" London held the piece of paper and pen confusingly. "We should write to our future selves!" Julia danced around. "Great idea Julia!" They both wrote away on the paper. When they finished, Julia taught London how to fold paper into an origami heart. They folded them into hearts and put the letters into the box.
London says, "We will bury the box tomorrow, it's getting kinda late.
"Ok, I have to go home anyways, bye London." Julia hugs London. "Bye Julia!"
~minutes later:
"Mom!!!" London yells. "Yes honey?" Her mom replies. "Mom can you bake some cupcakes? It's to celebrate my friendship with Julia!"
"Of course honey! That sounds fun, is there anything you need me to go buy as well?" London's mom asks. "Well, I need party hats, candles, plates, napkins, and goody bags." London smiled innocently. Her mom giggled and said, "Okay, when I come back I will start on the cupcakes."
London ran to her room and made invitation cards for all the kids in the neighborhood... Except for the mean girls who weren't Julia's friends anymore. She hopped on her bike and put the invitations in her basket and delivered all the invitations before 8:00. She got home and went to sleep early because she had to wake up around 7:00 to go and wake up Julia for the party.
BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
London woke up startled. She got dressed and told her mom to set everything up at the park. She grabbed the box and ran to Julia's apartment. She rang on the door bell. "London?" Julia answered the door rubbing her eye and she was still wearing her pajamas. Get dressed and here..." London hands over the box to Julia. "Find a place to bury the box and meet me at the park when you're done. "Ok." Julia agreed.
Julia doesn't want anyone to find the box so she hides it in the woods. When she's done she runs to the park.

~~~~~ Hey guys, there is two people writing this and we are taking turns writing it, we've worked so hard on it so far and there is more on the way. We hope you enjoy this book! Peace ✌️