𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨' 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙨

|| 💮💮💮 ||

|| 💮💮💮 ||

Truth to be told, Nezuko didn't remembered the exact date of her birthday. The only thing that caused the Uppermoons to figure it out was because Douma saw one of Tanjirou's sentence in his journal, saying how he wanted to celebrate her birthday with her, along with the date scribbled underneath it.

Once they all knew her birthday would be in a few hours, all bombarded her with questions or suggestions on what she wanted for the special night. Nezuko had to calm down all of them do she could speak what she preferred for her birthday.

" Not...too grand...just simple things...thank you..."

Thus, she was told by them to stay in Kokushibou's place while they went to prepare. Nezuko caught the smirks and glared shared between the demons but when they looked at her, all she got was sweet smiles and gentle eyes.

Was it her, or the Uppermoons seemed to be competitive about this?

______

Something simple. That was what Nezuko wanted.

The Uppermoons had quite a hard time on what to give to Nezuko. Before, simple things were not to their preference, but they liked how humble it sounded. Simple but not easy to find. Not only that, they had some work for Muzan to do, so they needed to finish them quickly.

It had been three hours, Akaza had caught two suspicious demons and sent them to the infinity castle just like Muzan ordered, but he still didn't know what to get for Nezuko.

Currently sitting on top of a roof, he looked up to the sky, face scrunched with frustration.

To him, Nezuko had been a comforting companion for the last months. He welcomed her in his life and accepted her, not caring whether she didn't acted like any average demon. As the time passed, she began to become someone special to him.

Akaza hummed. What if he gave her a special gift, still simple, yet something that make her know how much she meant to him?

He caught the sight of a man walking alone in the ground, carrying a wooden box in his hand. Seeing what the box was labeled as, Akaza took a sharp breath.

An idea formed inside his head -- this would be a special gift...only that it wasn't really as simple as she preferred.

______

Quite relief that Douma didn't put up any party for her, Nezuko gladly followed him to the area where he had prepared an evening picnic for her.