The real coffee date!

(A/n)
Hey guys currently writing this while in history class! anyways let's just get right into this!

June 11, 2021

I took a couple deep breaths before opening his message and responding sure 'I would love to.' i set my phone back down and picking Cosmo up and petting her gently. I heard my phone go off and it was wil. 'alright how about i pick you up in 20 minutes and we can go to my favorite coffee place?' I smiled before the thought of the dream popped back into my head. FUCK! It will be fine i just have to act normal...' i texted back 'sure that sounds like fun!' i smiled and decided i should put something a little warmer on so i checked my closet for a cute outfit.

I got dressed and walked down stairs and waited for Wil to come over

I got dressed and walked down stairs and waited for Wil to come over. about 5 minutes passed and i heard a knock on the door. "coming!" i opened the door and there he was i had to look up cause i was only 5,7 and he was 6,6. i smiled " hey!" i hugged him "o-oh hey!" he smelt nice... i pulled away from the hug and seen his cheeks a little red "Are you ok your face is red?" He just smiled and shook his head no "ok let's go then shall we?" ' this is just like my dream all over again' "yeah sure let's go!" we walked out and got in his car it was about a 20 minutes drive. we ended up just listening to his music the whole time. we got there and went in. We got some drinks and sat down at a window seat. "so how have you been?" he asked. 'don't tell him about the dream don't tell him about the dream' "i've been ok. How have you been?" he hesitated " i've been ok just weird dreams..."

Wilbur pov

'Fuck i told her about the dream' "weird dreams huh what happened?" she asked i didn't know what to say. "just weird things..." she smiled a little and took a drink of her coffee "so... "

1 hour of laughing and long conversations about almost everything...

"thank you for the drink wil!" she smiled oh this girl she is so perfect "your welcome l-" i stopped myself before i finished 'I ALMOST CALLED HER LOVE!' she just smile and looked at me " do you wanna go get ice cream?" she asked i'm glad she did i didn't really want to end our little 'date'. "sure i would love to!" she smiled and got up and i soon followed her.
             We walked out of the café and got back in my car and drove down to the pier. i parked and got out of the door before walking over to her side and opened the door for her, her cheeks tinted pink " why thank you sir soot!" she laughed after she said it "Your welcome princess y/l/n!" i held out my hand and she held it. i could feel the butterflies form in my stomach as she squeezed my hand and started walking ' i was only helping her out of the car but this is lovely' we walked over to the ice cream shop and got our ice cream we went and sat on one of the benches and started eating.
              I looked over at her and seen she had a little ice cream on her cheek so i used my thumb to wipe it off. " There was some ice cream on you cheek." i said and continued to eat my ice cream and looked over at her and seen she was blushing like crazy. I laughed " your blushing." she hid her face and laughed in embarrassment. i tapped her shoulder i heard a quiet "what..." i felt kinda bad " its ok you look cute blushing...." she perks up and looks at me. " i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable" she didn't say anything she just hugged me. "its ok" i hugged her back when it started to get dark and then it started raining.

Y/n pov

It started raining so i got up and shivered " would you like my hoodie?" i smiled and nodded. he handed my his hoodie and i put it on. we walked to his car and got in. "do you wanna go to my place and watch a movie?" he asked i pretended to think about it and said sure!
                He drove to his house and we ran in to avoid getting more soaked then we already were " how about i get you some warm clothes?" i smiled "That would be amazing!" he walked down a hallway and grabbed some clothes and came back to hand them to me" here you go! the bathroom is down the hall first door on the right" i walked to were he said and changed into the clothes.
              I walked back out and he was in new pair of clothes and was making popcorn. "thanks for the clothes wil!" he looked over and smiled while lightly blushing. he took the popcorn out and we walked over to his couch and put on a movie (horror or action, comedy). about 30 minutes in i started to felt tired so i moved closer to wil and rested my head on his shoulder. i fell asleep and snuggled closer. after the movie was down i heard him turn off the movie and felt him pick me up and lay down with me. he slid his arm around my waist. " good night love..." he gently kissed my hair and slowly we fell asleep me in his arms.

A/n: Hey guys this took forever ended up having to finish it at home hope you all liked it and i will talk to you in the next chapter <3