°Minecraft Date°

June 10, 2021

I woke up at 10:30 and laid there ,I felt Cosmo laying by my feet. I grabbed my phone to see two missed calls from Sage. I decided to call Sage back. "Hey Sage!" "Oh my god y/n you had me worried." "Sorry I was just tired." "It's ok but how did it go with the love or host?" She asked I could basically hear the smirk in her voice. "It went great and we exchanged numbers!" "Ohh! Is he good looking??" She asked "Yes he is quite handsome ,he's also quite funny and charming!" "Oh I'm glad I'll talk to you later. I have some things to do." "Ok I think I'm gonna do a stream so I'll text you when I'm done ok?" "Ok! Bye Y/n" "Bye sage!" I said as I hung up I got downstairs and started making breakfast. Once I finished making breakfast I went and sat down when my phone went off. I check to see who it was, New message from Wilbur. I wasn't accepting him to actually text me so I was slightly surprised. I picked up my phone and opened messages.

Wilbur

-Hey Y/n! How are you?

-Hey Wilbur I'm good, How.            
                        are you?

- I'm good I was wondering if you wanted to stream with me today?

-Really I would love too. you
                    would have to give me 20
                   Minutes to get ready.                   

-Yeah of course just text me when you're ready.

Read at 11:17

'Omg I get to play Minecraft with Wilbur!!' Ok I have to get ready. I walk into the bathroom and get in the shower once I get out I quickly change and do my make up. I started setting up stream. As people are joining I text Wilbur I'm ready. I had done my intro and introduced that we had a special guest . Chat started asking about the love or host but I just tried to ignore them and joined into the world id Wilbur gave me. As everything started to load I seen that I spawned in a forest with a clearing straight ahead

Like this:

As I seen the picnic area Wilbur joined the call and said "Hey Y/n and chat I see you have found the picnic date I set up for us" I blushed slightly at the kindness and finally said "Wilbur you didn't have too do all this!" He responds "I know but...

As I seen the picnic area Wilbur joined the call and said "Hey Y/n and chat I see you have found the picnic date I set up for us" I blushed slightly at the kindness and finally said "Wilbur you didn't have too do all this!" He responds "I know but I wanted to and I knew you probably weren't ready to meet in real life so I though this was the next best thing!" I could hear the excitement in his voice Which made me giggle and after a couple seconds I hear Wilbur say "Shut up chat I'm not red!" I just laugh and tell him to join the game. He says ok and defens which confused me but it was fine ,I start to walk over to the area and as I enter the clearing he joins wearing this.

I walked over and we sat down and just talked about twitch and stuff like that for like 30 minutes till we decided to end our streams and just talk

I walked over and we sat down and just talked about twitch and stuff like that for like 30 minutes till we decided to end our streams and just talk. We had ended our streams and started talking again "I had a great time Wilbur thank you very much" "Your welcome I would have asked if you wanted to meet up in real life to just hang out but I didn't know if you were comfortable with it so I thought this would be the next best way." "This was great and I would love to meet up with you!" "Oh that's awesome ,well whenever you want to meet up just text me and we can plan some sort of meet up!" "I will do that Ill talk to you later ok Wil?" 'Oh no did I just call him Wil. He probably thinks I'm weird now fuck.' "Yup talk to you later N/n! Bye!" he said as he leaves the call.

I had gotten off the call over 20 minutes ago but still had to make lunch ,I deiced to just go out and eat so I feed Cosmo and walk to the small café that's near the house. I had order a tea sandwich and some tea as my food arrived I heard a familiar voice walk in I look over to see...

A/n

HAHAHA cliffhanger who do you think it's gonna be Ok well have a great day or night make sure you are eating properly and drinking water and taking your vitamins any ways bye my beautiful readers and thanks for reading <3
-773 words