♡︎𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕐𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝, ℙ𝕋 𝟙, 𝕗𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕠♡︎

ꨄ𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠ꨄ
➪ℝ𝕖𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕩 ℝ𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪
➪𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤. 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤: ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 ℤ𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕚, 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪 𝕩 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 (𝕤𝕣𝕣𝕪, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖) 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.
𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽
The Yule Ball is something Theodore never expected to go to, but it was mandatory. Snape forced him out of bed and into a suit.

Theodore sat there, staring at the couples dancing. he sighed and looked down at the green-ish punch in his hand. it tasted like green apple or granny smith apples, which he despised.

the night went by slowly, most of it was spent at the snack cart, or pushing horny 4-5 years off of him. Theodore spent most of his regular time doing that as well, so it was nothing out of the ordinary. it was just annoying, and he was already in a bad mood, so it just made everything worse.

after grabbing another serving of crab cakes and another cup of punch, he scanned the room looking for something to take interest in and his eyes landed on a certain Gryffindor. their eyes met, crystal blue met forest green and they locked onto each other.

in that moment Theodore found something interesting to do, and he found out how beautiful Weasley's eyes were. neither of them blinked for what felt like years before Weasley was torn away by Potter, the golden boy.

Theodore blinked a few times and looked at where his eyes were once set on a beautiful ginger, and he let a sigh fall from his lips. he had lost him, Theodore looked around anxiously, trying to find Weasley.

he let out a sigh of defeat as he stood up and started walking out. he knew he'd get caught in a little bit, he just wanted some alone time for the right now. Theodore walked to the broom shed, picked out a broom, and flew it to the far middle of the Quidditch field. he sat on the broom, staring at the night sky as the cool breeze whipped through his dark hair.

Theodore's mind set on Weasley once again, he couldn't get those gorgeous crystal blue eyes out of his head.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

after about an hour, he heard footsteps behind him. maybe it was a professor that came to find him after the headcount. maybe it was Malfoy, a prefect, that was sent to find him.

"do you know where another broom is or do you have room for one more on yours?" Weasley. the one his mind had been set on since the two's eyes locked on to one another's.

Theo's eyes fell down to the ground, where Weasley was, and smirked.

"there's room for one on my broom, if you'd like that one." ah, a perverted joke, so like Theodore.

Weasley's face heated to a bright red color and his eyes grew wide. it was cold outside because of the late timing, but Theo was smarter than to believe that.

"and here i thought you were a gentleman," Weasley paused for a second before smirking, "i'd love to take the spot on your broom if you don't mind."

now Theodore's face was heating to a bright red and his eyes grew wide. he closed his eyes and laughed a deep chuckle, before slowly coming back to the ground.

"i'd love that, Weasley. you are the most interesting thing i've laid my eyes on all night." Theodore smiled, laid his hand out, and winked at Weasley as the sentence fell from his mouth.

Weasley smiled and took Theodore's hand as they both got onto the broom. "most interesting thing all night? me? there must be some boring people at Hogwarts then."

"no, no, you're just the most interesting of interesting if you know what i mean." Theo smirked as Weasley snaked his arms around Theo's waist.

"i don't think i'm catching your drift," Weasley laid his head on Theo's back and sighed before continuing, "what color are your eyes? are they green?"

"ah, yes they are green. and yours are a dazzling blue that i could stare at for ages. there's a hint of gold in them, is there not?" Theodore was startled by the question at first, but then responded smoothly.

"yeah- they're a hazel color i suppose. i've never heard anyone describe my eyes like that, what are you, an author or something?" Theodore felt Weasley's radiant smile on his back, and soon he was smiling too.

"no, i'm just good with my words." a comforting silence fell between the two shortly after this sentence left Theodore's mouth.

"are you afraid of heights?" Theodore assumed that the answer was a short "no", but he needed know regardless.

"no," Weasley paused before finishing his sentence, "i'm the Gryffindor Keeper, why would i be afraid of heights?"

"i dunno, didn't know if it was a secret fear or something." Theodore landed on one of the roofs of the school, and helped Weasley get off the broom before they both sat down.

"did you want to come?" Weasley asked, "y'know, to the ball?"

"not particularly, i'd definitely prefer to had stayed in my dorm," Theodore thought for a second before looking into Weasley's crystal blue eyes. "but i found something in the end, and they're quite interesting."

Weasley flushed and smiled, "i don't get the sudden interest," he stared into Theodore's eyes and it felt like he was safe. "why tonight? why me?"

"why you? why tonight? those are impractical questions, love. why you? oh, i dunno, you just perked my interest. why tonight? again, dunno, just the night fate decided to bring us together." Theodore slipped in a pet name, testing out the waters.

apparently, the water was perfect temperature because Weasley's face flushed again, and he smiled sweetly.

"i like those answers," Weasley tore away from Theodore's captive eyes and stared at the moon "did you see Malfoy and Hermione?"

Theodore laughed a bit, "yes! he looked lovestrucked."

"he did! oh, i'm so gonna hold that over his head."

Theodore stares at Weasley, he felt love struck. "can i kiss you?"

the question struck through Weasley's thought process faster than a potions lesson. he looked at Theodore with a red face before nodding and stuttered out a short, "yeah- ofc you can.."

a breath fell from both of their lungs and the space between them shrunk as their lips touched and then moved in sync.

after a minute or two the two broke apart, panting.

"wow.." Weasley started, "you're an amazing kisser.."

"you're amazing as well, how many pumpkin cakes did you eat?" Theodore's hand was propped up against Weasley's face and and Weasley's hand was laced in his hair.

Weasley chuckled shyly, "like.. 7.. maybe 9?"

"9!? that's more than i could consume in a week.." Theodore smiled and then said, "you're mine now, right?"

"all yours."