Authors Note (Re-read)

Hello my amazing fans, if I have any.

I don't know if you guys like this or not ? And I don't know if I suck or not..

BUTTT please vote and comment guys, it would mean ALOT to me like you don't understand. I know I only have 12 reads right now but that one vote or comment will literally mean everything to me when I'm doubting my writing. <3

I have a really good plot planned for this book specifically, and I have 3 other books started too, but right now I'm gonna focus on this one.

----------------

I don't have Internet access since I'm grounded, but I steal the neighbors wifi for about 10 minutes a couple of times a day XD, totally rebel IK. So I won't be posting frequently, but I will be writing a lot since I'm off this week for spring break.

Once I get wifi you will be spammed with chapter updates to this book, I promise <3

I'm also new to the writing part of wattpad, so stick with me because I might mess up like I accidentally did with this first chapter lol

------------------------------

Basically, this A/N was me advising you to simply re-read this story from the absolute beginning.

In the prologue I added an ending to that writing piece saying it was Emma's writing entry for a New York University for writing. (Again don't have wifi to look up an actual college to list in here)

And I added more of a background piece to Emma's story with her mother in the beginning of Chapter 1, as well as a better ending giving the reader more to read and go off of and a better resolve got her emotions and less random ending of a chapter.

I also fixed the book summary.

Again I'm new to this, I mean I've writing things before and done short stories that have placed in contested and poetry and people tells I'm good with writing but I've never full on finished or done a story like I'm planning to do with this one. So I'm sorry for any inconveniences that happen.

-----

I don't know if you guys are interested in this or not, and I don't know if any of you saved it after you saw the summary and first chap, but if you guys did and you are going to continue on with this story, than your amazing.

I've never done something like this and the fact that your reading it is like the epiphany of my happiness.

So please, continue reading and enjoy

XoXo
-Jess
💕