Chapter 6 ||"D.I.C.E"||

"This is it, step right in m'lady!" Kokichi teased, chuckling. Himiko stared at him, slightly annoyed.

    "I don't really have a choice do I?" she asked, entering an abandoned building. "There are no spiders in here right?"

    Kokichi, still holding Himiko's hand went on ahead, beginning to climb the stairs to the second floor until he was finally at the top. Himiko looked around the isolated shop, glancing at stained walls, windows, and enormous spider webs. A lot of the windows were shattered and glass pieces were all over the floor, including on the stairs. She was careful not to stand on any glass shards.

    "...Right along this way," he said, continuing to walk through the hallway. "Oops, I almost forgot, my little hideout isn't up here, hehe~ I guess we'll have to get underground another way.."

    Himiko glanced up at him, confused. They were on the second floor of a five-story abandoned building and it seemed nearly impossible to get to his underground hideout without going back downstairs. 

    "Um, annoying Phantom boy, how do you suggest we get underground without going down the easy way?" she questioned, tilting her head in curiosity.

    He smiled at her, reaching his hand towards her head then running his fingers through her hair yet again. "Nishishi~ You might not like what I have in mind, sweetheart~"

    "NYEH?" exclaimed Himiko, slapping his hand off her hair. He frowned at her in pain. Then, he led her towards a dead end in the hallway where the elevator used to be. He was looking down at the elevator shaft, wires were all dangling supposedly beginning from floor 5. 

    He left go of her hand, stretched his arm around her waist, and stared down the elevator shaft.

    "WAIT, YOU DON'T MEAN- NO, NO, NO, KOKICHI, I AM NOT GOING DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT! WE CAN GO TO YOUR HIDEOUT THE SAFE WAY!"

    "Would I hurt you?"

    Himiko rolled her eyes, "Um, probably. I'M SORRY IF THIS WASN'T CLEAR TO YOU BUT, WE SORT OF JUST MET"

    "No, we met this summer, cutie~"

    He took a step forward, Himiko tried to jump back but he clutched her tightly.

    He took another step forward, halfway to the elevator shaft. 

   Himiko screamed, trying to get out of his reach but then, suddenly, he took the final step, somehow got the grip of a grappling hook, and they both swang down the elevator shaft. He jumped from edge to edge, swinging from different angles using his grappling hook. Then, they finally reached Kokichi's underground hideout. 

    "YAY, WE'RE FINALLY HERE!"

    "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU, KOKICHI!"

    Kokichi let go of her and started running to another room as Himiko yelled, "COME BACK HERE SO THAT I CAN STRANGLE YOU!"

Himiko chased the troublemaker, furiously. Kokichi and his stunts were practically a death trap. One of these days, he was most likely going to get either himself or Himiko hurt. 

    When she entered the room, she noticed a young adult woman in a maid uniform. She was tall with short hair but her bangs were so long that they fully covered one of her eyes. Her hair was platinum blonde-looking. Although, Himiko couldn't tell what the maid's hair color was for sure.

    "Mommy!! Save me!! She's trying to hurt your little boy!" cried Kokichi, hiding behind Kirumi playfully.

    "Welcome home, sir. Who's your friend?" asked Kirumi, looking down at the little red-haired mage. "Are you actually trying to hurt him?"